Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I'm definitely looking forward to picking these up! But if I miss out for some reason I'll just be picking up the Kobe 8 Pit Vipers

For anyone that feels they have missed anything in the last couple pgs, here is the info up to this point:

Air Jordan 5 “Bel-Air”
Cool Grey/Club Pink-Court Purple-Game Royal
621958-090
October 5, 2013
$175 (also rumored at $185)
Limited - QS (also rumored as Limited GR - FSR)
Only select retailers will carry them in store (at this point)

Nothing really set in stone until we get closer as we know JB switches things up at the last minute.

There were not any ill intentions in derailing the thread, simply a discussion that stemmed from info regarding this release. Despite some disagreements, no one really took any personal shots besides the one directed at those in the discussion. I've let the discussion rest to allow others to "get back to the shoes."

When r they being released? I heard prices between 200 - 225$...Anybody knows the real price?

I haven't read this whole thread, but I did read as many blog posts that I could about this....Does anyone know or seen any feedback or comments from Will Smith or DJ Jazzy Jeff about this shoe?
Im not sure if you are asking us if there is a reaction or if we have seen the reaction that is out? |:

I heard that FNL buyer didn't purchase Bel Airs and I don't believe it. Can someone prove me wrong?

I'm sure this chick has no idea what she is talking about.

Bel air, db, fear 5 black grape 3lab5 possible black laney, not all were a success, but im glad we are getting variety. Looking forward to what they are gnna do with retro 6 next yr

Yes. Because talk of selling and reselling SHOES doesn't belong in a shoe forum. But talk of a TV sitcom is spot on.

I don't really care what's posted in here, but that is what you call a double standard.

Yes. Because talk of selling and reselling SHOES doesn't belong in a shoe forum. But talk of a TV sitcom is spot on.

I don't really care what's posted in here, but that is what you call a double standard.

It's not a double standard, I just haven't had the chance to delete all the off topic posts until now.

This thread is getting real close to getting locked. Once again CAN WE KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC? If not it will be locked.

It's not a double standard, I just haven't had the chance to delete all the off topic posts until now.

This thread is getting real close to getting locked. Once again CAN WE KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC? If not it will be locked.

I wasn't trying to be ugly about it Steve, I was sure you would clean it up. Just felt it was unfair that we are still reminiscing something that has been removed and is already over.

It's cool , I didn't think you were. For some reason this thread just can't stay on topic. :smh:

It's cool , I didn't think you were. For some reason this thread just can't stay on topic. :smh:

Id say due to lack of new info/pics combined with the same few of us that are active in this thread and running out of things to talk about until the masses flock in here after that 3lab5 release this weekend lol

For the record, the reselling talk was only brought up because people mentioned resellers in reference to this release. The conversation about it was never meant to mess the thread up. I just felt it was relevant to discuss since people discussing the release of this particular shoe brought up the topic of reselling.

For the record you just brought it up again which will probably spark a reply and a whole nother back n forth debate then the thread gets locked n we'll have to start over

Cmon man

View media item 584418

I gotta say, that material on the upper does look cool...

These look like a GS size, I'd like to see the TD size too...
agreed i cant wait to see them in person. Yeah those do look like GS, hope TD look good i plan on grabbing a pair

Back
Top Bottom