Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

agreed i cant wait to see them in person. Yeah those do look like GS, hope TD look good i plan on grabbing a pair

Be cool if they would use translucent soles on the TD Vs like the XIs. I know that will never happen since they're not a single piece sole... But I think the PS gets it.

Sooo Is everything gonna be a L release now?  first the DB5, this weekend the 3Lab5, and now these Bel Airs! 

Daaaam sucks too cuz all my local spots between FTL,FTA,CHMPS, and FinishLine dont get crap for L releases.

Only thing we ever got that wz L, or QS were the Thunders, and the restock Joker III's.

It appears all the retro + cw Vs are limited... Laney is suppose to be GR I believe.

So this is a limited quick strike which could be a limited general release or a full size run.

The term limited general release is an oxymoron. 

A full size run is 12 pairs of shoes which should be considered limited.

The two terms should be GR or Limited. QS or on the calendar a few months before, which I feel these have been.

Basically, nobody knows if you'll have to camp the night before or not for these.

It's really not an oxymoron people just love to play with the semantics and over analyze ish.

The idea of a limited GR is pretty simple to me.

Available in most if not all stores in the mall but not necessarily in "flood out" numbers like the Toro IV's.

I have a feeling these will be limited, because of how each one is different than the other one. Hopefully they have 2 different in my size so I can pick the pattern I like the most!!

Hopefully they have 2 different in my size so I can pick the pattern I like the most!!

View media item 585149

Lol cmon man ... your foot is gonne be in the shoe hiding the pattern which wont be seen by anyone else nor you so why does it matter which pattern u get?

Like someone mentioned before dudes gonna be trading left shoes so it can match the right vice versa

Last edited:
^lol. You guys like to start arguments over nothing. There is nothing wrong with picking the pattern you like the most. Don't even try to pretend like there is

^lol. You guys like to start arguments over nothing. There is nothing wrong with picking the pattern you like the most. Don't even try to pretend like there is

Wasnt trying to argue just doesn make any sense to why it matters. Cuz its no visible nor does it enhance or alter the performance of the shoe. Its not like choosing an insole or what pair of socks are comfortable

Last edited:
Not really sure what the material is, I've seen a few people say its similar to olive Vs. But I don't know, I didn't own those. Here is a close up pic of it from earlier in the thread...
it looks really nice compared to the other releases

You all know even if this is a GR or LS that they will still sell out like most retro releases.

I'm not sure if this matters but a foot locker manager I speak to often said a few weeks ago they received an invoice that they'd have kids sizes in them. Don't know if that helps in determining how limited they are, but figured I'd share.

damn i hope these are as easy as the 3lab5s. no i didnt cop em but i could have but fnl didnt go to splash so that was a good sign

damn i hope these are as easy as the 3lab5s. no i didnt cop em but i could have but fnl didnt go to splash so that was a good sign
i doubt these would be easy. you may have made it past the splash screen for the 3labs but whos to say youll make it next time. its like a lotttery with finishline some days u get it other days u miss the gravy train. good luck tho

i doubt these would be easy. you may have made it past the splash screen for the 3labs but whos to say youll make it next time. its like a lotttery with finishline some days u get it other days u miss the gravy train. good luck tho
thanks man. but i was surprised it took like 5 mins for fnl to go to the splash screen.

Back
Top Bottom