Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

damn i hope these are as easy as the 3lab5s. no i didnt cop em but i could have but fnl didnt go to splash so that was a good sign

I got through splash too, but got hit with the splash while checking out. When I finally got through again, it was sold out.

Last edited:
Again...

In the mall...HOH and Footaction...

Finishline buyer did not "pass" on these...Finishline wasn't offered the style by Nike...laughable to think that a major retailer (or any retailer) would pass on a Retro Jordan...LOL

Nike retail and independents...like always...will get these...

Based on that information...you can guess how limited or not these will be...

JM

Again...

Finishline buyer did not "pass" on these...Finishline wasn't offered the style by Nike...laughable to think that a major retailer (or any retailer) would pass on a Retro Jordan...LOL

JM
Wow. Thanks for the info. have to change up plans now

Again...

JM
Hmm....defiantly a little more than a limited GR than it sounds, I'm guessing they'll be enough to go around on online retailers.

I got through splash too, but got hit with the splash while checking out. When I finally got through again, it was sold out.
This ....... I never thought you could get the splash screen during checkout until this morning. There is a reason I dont deal with FNL but I pretty much had struck out on nike and champs already

Man I dont care what everyone thinks IM still coppin
pimp.gif

Hmm....defiantly a little more than a limited GR than it sounds, I'm guessing they'll be enough to go around on online retailers.

Might be reading your reply incorrectly...sorry...

HOH is like 100 locations...Footaction is like 300 locations...

If all mall based retailers were included it would be...

Footlocker...1,200 stores
Finishline...700 stores
Champs...500 stores
Footaction...300 store

We know that "most" locations in these chains get Retro Jordan's...

The number of locations with the Bel Air V's will be limited...

Good luck...

JM

Last edited:
Might be reading your reply incorrectly...sorry...

HOH is like 100 locations...Footaction is like 300 locations...

If all mall based retailers were included it would be...

Footlocker...1,200 stores
Finishline...700 stores
Champs...500 stores
Footaction...300 store

We know that "most" locations in these chains get Retro Jordan's...

The number of locations with the Bel Air V's will be limited...

Good luck...

JM
Jm do you know anything about the rumored release of these in toddler and infant sizes?

I don't even care. I'm salty about getting screwed on the elephants today. In cart, submit payment info and magically robbed. I want these bel airs but just in case I don't get, I'm gonna be dirty and mean. I shall be buying many many kids sizes, turn em over for a 20-30 profit. That way if I don't get my size, I'll add the profit to my original intended amount and grab my size that way. I'd prefer not to do it this way but the way things are setup makes it that way. Especially since recently I've been noticing GS size Jordan's fetching a decent profit.

Huge props JM great info. Do you know or can you speculate as to why Finish Line is not getting this product? Seems really strange.

Huge props JM great info. Do you know or can you speculate as to why Finish Line is not getting this product? Seems really strange.
its ugly as **** fl is on the down fall to it seems or jb spreads things around either way they are junk to pass time till holidays then restock city and stupid hyped taxi and steel x wtf and these gamma 11s soooo stupid its not for the og players anymore

These are an "-05" item in HoH's system. Fire red 3 and 5, toro 4, GG 4....are all "-41" items. NA1's and Fear 3 and 5 are the only "05" Jordan releases HoH has received this year. -05 items are only sold at HoH's and those 4-5 Footlockers that do huge numbers that always get pairs of releases like this (as far as footlocker stores). And like JM said, Foot Actions can get -05 items as well, in smaller quantities than the HoH's (other than 34th st NYC, they'll get a larger quantity). Smaller market HoH's are getting 60-75 pairs of these in men's sizes. Its a release that we'll see more in store pairs than online pairs.

HOH gets everything basketball related (well, almost everything)...

This launch is for "urban" accounts...Nike calls them something different now, but I can't think of the name...

Footaction is part of the "urban account" base for Nike...

JM

JM already answered questions about whether these are limited or not...

But honestly, that doesn't even matter. A bigger factor in whether you will get your pair or not is hype/demand...and from the looks of things, demand is extremely high. The 3Lab5 had a lot of haters...These, not so much (although there certainly is some hate).

I don't know how you dudes that have like 3 options in your whole city deal with releases like this. Good luck to y'all dudes.

Hypestillkills...

Last edited:
Lace swap with the green Joker III's may really make these pop. Just wish they used a yellow or blue on the midsole.

HOH gets everything basketball related (well, almost everything)...

This launch is for "urban" accounts...Nike calls them something different now, but I can't think of the name...

Footaction is part of the "urban account" base for Nike...

JM

can you try and find out the new name ?

is it called a nike global account ?

Back
Top Bottom