Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I'm not going for the Fresh Prince 5's, but definitely a unique and good looking shoe. Hope everyone who wants them is able to get them (and at retail).

all of the other bel air jordans that jb is coming out really takes the effect away of the impact of the 5th. i wish the 5 only had the bel air treatment

all of the other bel air jordans that jb is coming out really takes the effect away of the impact of the 5th. i wish the 5 only had the bel air treatment
exactly ... all these additional shoes getting the "bel-air" cway are KILLING the beauty of the 5

exactly ... all these additional shoes getting the "bel-air" cway are KILLING the beauty of the 5
True, but you know its a money grab. Limited Bel-Air 5s and a whole lot of consolation prizes sitting on shelves for those who will strike out 

laugh.gif

The only shoe that looks correct in the "Bel-Air" colorway is the Jordan 5. The rest of them are not appealing.

True, but you know its a money grab. Limited Bel-Air 5s and a whole lot of consolation prizes sitting on shelves for those who will strike out 

laugh.gif
True .. so ture ..

but hell thats not even entirely the case look at what JB has done lately with the Toro and green glow 4s ... along with releasing the 4s they dropped those 1 '89s and SOMs in both colorways if not the same day then a week or so after. And we got a glimpse of this back on All Star weekend with those "stealth" drops of the Jokers 1s, 3s, CP3s, & Melos .... oh and even the 1 '93/7 (one or the other) got the colorways of the Bunny and Playoff 8s

Those shoes are for people who can't get the real thing.

JB has always made products for people who don't know about anything beside the jumpman logo.

They should be completely irrelevant to anyone over the age of 14 lol

Exactly hahah cant tell you the amount of kids i see wearing those ... BUT a lot of grown ppl rock those too. Im not biased at all to retros but its just most of those other models are not appealing what so ever

How citysole gonna send out an email saying order bel-airs now when they sold out a while ago ..... at $370 wtf smh na im good on that

Last edited:
FNL should be getting them, they get most of the releases. I don't understand why they troll just to hype it up

Seriously? That is so dumb. You should want a shoe because you like it, not what impact it makes. Or because its such an exclusive colorway. I don't get how the other shoes are taking away from the 5s? If you like it, you like it.

Seriously? That is so dumb. You should want a shoe because you like it, not what impact it makes. Or because its such an exclusive colorway. I don't get how the other shoes are taking away from the 5s? If you like it, you like it.

None of that matters to me i like the 5 i plan on coppin regardless

i hope finish line gets these because their online site is run differently than foot locker. if i cant get my 11.5 on foot locker, then i cant get it on champs footaction or eastbay either. and with nike you never know. im praying for these bad

I'm 2 - 2 against nike for the last few releases and kinda surprised I got the lab5 and the xx8. Shooting for the bel-air now lol

Unless something drastic happens in the next 10 days no FNL at all on the bel airs

they are not on the internal launch list either

which is strange 

rumor around internally is jb didnt show the fnl buyers this and a couple other shoes (jb classic jordan 1 is the other )

we shall see 

Really though? The grey makes the whole shoe boring and no different from the rest of the Jordan V's. Definitely not worth $185!

Anybody know a legit website that has these for pre-order other than windycitysole and citysole?

Back
Top Bottom