Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

^ Yea they're def gonna be more limited than the 3lab5's
I doubt that. There is a greater demand for these then the 3Labs is what I am hearing on the streets
laugh.gif

hoh and footaction

nike.com

a few niketowns

seems like alot lesser chains getting them

know a few city gears getting them

mostly botique accounts getting these

this more along the lines of a LS release

Caught this guy trying to brag on IG earlier... took that **** down real fast, lmfao. Tried playing it off like he knew they were fake, after.

View media item 590350

Haha yea I saw this too. I was roasting the dude cuz he said "teamEarly" and "****a release day" haha. They looked real ******.

On a side note anyone know how limited these are gonna be? More or less supply than the 3Lab5's?

Haha yea I saw this too. I was roasting the dude cuz he said "teamEarly" and "****a release day" haha. They looked real ******.

On a side note anyone know how limited these are gonna be? More or less supply than the 3Lab5's?

Less supply than the 3lab5's

These are releasing in pre-school and little kid's sizes as well. Usually when that happens, the shoe is produced in pretty good numbers...

Anybody know if these will be dropping anywhere in Iowa? I know the answer is probably "NO," but I actually have this day off and wouldn't mind picking up in person. Otherwise I'll just do the internet thing like usual....how exciting!: :smh:

Anybody know if these will be dropping anywhere in Iowa? I know the answer is probably "NO," but I actually have this day off and wouldn't mind picking up in person. Otherwise I'll just do the internet thing like usual....how exciting!:
mean.gif
Unfortunately no bro, best bet is check to see if you have a HOH anywhere by you.  Call them and ask if they are getting them.

Anybody know if these will be dropping anywhere in Iowa? I know the answer is probably "NO," but I actually have this day off and wouldn't mind picking up in person. Otherwise I'll just do the internet thing like usual....how exciting!:
mean.gif
Check with any HOHs/Footactions, or mom and pops. Online is hit or miss. 

Less supply than the 3lab5's
These are being made in kids and infant sizes. There definetlt will be more of these to go around than the last couple or retro+ 5 releases but the demand for these are going to still make it hard to cop. But yes they will be produced in a greater quantity than 3labs and fears and dbs. Demand is the enemy on this release.

Check with any HOHs/Footactions, or mom and pops. Online is hit or miss. 

I don't think Iowa even has a HOH/Footaction lol...if there are any mom and pops stores in Iowa, I haven't found them yet. I for sure know that on-line is hit or miss, lots of experience on the miss part.

God I love it. 10 days until release and we have the NT classic lines such as "Should be an easy cop." "Good numbers."

Then come 8:0 freaking 2 AM on the 10th, all we will hear is YO THEY WERE LIMITED YO!! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And the salty trash talk ... typical i juat scroll past it. come Week of I will not feeding into any posts of people that i have not seen in here since i started posting in this thread

These are fresh n unique...would love to double up n stash one cuz I see these being more sought after in years to come being the special inner lining and color way ...gunning for at least 1 pair n a pair for the lil one ...let the haters hate so I can cop easier

Back
Top Bottom