Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Again...

In the mall...HOH and Footaction...

Finishline buyer did not "pass" on these...Finishline wasn't offered the style by Nike...laughable to think that a major retailer (or any retailer) would pass on a Retro Jordan...LOL

Nike retail and independents...like always...will get these...

Based on that information...you can guess how limited or not these will be...

JM
Thanks JM for sharing your info with us. I'll definitely be doing my homework on this release. Like most limited releases, they will be obtainable if you put in some effort.

Hah!, you said options and Akron in the same sentence, funny guy. My local foot locker gets all general releases, and that's it. One Champs near here and most limiteds they don't even get. My Finish Lines don't even get Kobes. We have one little local store that gets most quick strikes and does first come first serve. On the hottest of releases, have to be there at 10 p.m. the night before to get in line as that's the time they allow a line to begin. Other than that, if its a limited release forget about it.
Kobes are available only at the Macy's Finish Lines. The only way you'll see a Kobe at a standalone Finish Line store is if someone returned it after buying it online.

Last edited:
In the mall...HOH and Footaction...

HOH is like 100 locations...Footaction is like 300 locations...

If all mall based retailers were included it would be...

Footlocker...1,200 stores
Finishline...700 stores
Champs...500 stores
Footaction...300 store

We know that "most" locations in these chains get Retro Jordan's...

The number of locations with the Bel Air V's will be limited...

Good luck...

JM

Are those the lighting IV's, I guess they are coming out in November. Don't think "celebrities" are able to get next years releases. I don't even see him posting pics of shoes being released in December.

there are no lighting iv's in that pic i only see thunder iv's

and two the gamma blue xi's are december release thats sitting right there

there is no hotter colorway for a jordan, than a original colorway. these limited releases's with less than stellar colorways are terrible

and imo arent worthy of being a air jordan.
Right...

Because the Jordan brand is compiled of nothing but the best huh?

Back
Top Bottom