Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Seems like it's going to be a hassle to get these. Interesting turn of events that Eastbay and Champs will not be getting these online. Glad NDC is at least getting them. Good luck everyone. I'm anticipating a lot of people are going to be empty handed on 10/5.

Well my chances seem to be slimming as in my only hope is only cop for these and the options being NDC (instant sell out/spot in line) or FTL (sold out before countdown is over) 
ohwell.gif

If a fellow NTer wouldnt mind helpin a brotha out and grab me one if you win multiple raffles or something in the event of being able to obtain multiple pairs ... good for it, will be ready ASAP with the $$$

Will definitely be filling tickets all over town for these. Gotta be on your A game for every Jordan release nowadays.

One of my local stores is doing a ticket giveaway a week prior to release. I luckily have a guy who is going to get in line for 12 hours for $40 so I think I'm good to go.

One of my local stores is doing a ticket giveaway a week prior to release. I luckily have a guy who is going to get in line for 12 hours for $40 so I think I'm good to go.

For that price, I'd take your money. Go home for 12 hours, and call you back like "no luck, homie."

Last edited:
even if these aren't limited as fear 5's or na 1's, the sheer demand will have people going crazy for these. ALOT of people want these, they almost have bred 11 hype here in the dmv. people have no clue that they'll be limited Lol

most people never have a clue they will be limited
as they just hit the ground running
then upset when they dont get a pair

thanks for the info. what do you know about the online details. are there more compared to online or in stores?

No problem. Can't speak with any certainty of online quantities, but jimmyjazz will have these online and in store. Sounds like Champ's will have a limited stock online, from the post in here a little earlier. Maybe JM can verify Champ's final stock of these. No FNL, and bc of "a recent update from the manufacturer", no Eastbay (odd wording they are choosing to use). More of the footlocker company's stock has gone to in store at HoH's than footlocker online. Foot Actions site will be open with pairs. NDC will have the most of these online, but you know how that is. Villa, citygear, and some of those shops have them in store but not online.

Its weird to see this sort of distribution for a shoe with sizes from pre school to adult, and I think if you're after pairs for your young kids you'll be alright. Boys sizes will probably be swiped up by the super thirsty resellers tho.

I'm no expert on FNL, so hopefully they are doing their usual BS, but I'd take what Trapper says as the word as far as FNL is concerned. Interesting release for sure. A regional sports store in my area just found out this morning that they will have 2 size runs on the 5th. So I'd check those types of stores locally until the end of next week in case they get a surprise end of the week delivery.

I thought JM in either this thread or the 3lab5 thread mentioned that the numbers for these are greater than the 3lab5s.

Regardless I don't think having GS sizes is any indication of availability. Didn't the NA 1s also have GS sizes?

WTH a week early, out this way they do it the week they come out.

I thought JM in either this thread or the 3lab5 thread mentioned that the numbers for these are greater than the 3lab5s.

Regardless I don't think having GS sizes is any indication of availability. Didn't the NA 1s also have GS sizes?
The Black Grapes and 88 III's had GS sizes, but no infant or preschool sizes. Off the top of my head I can't think of anything limited that came in infants, preschool, and men's past 14. I could be wrong tho....

He said in the 3lab5 thread there were more bel airs total than 3lab5's, which we all know already and agree with. I asked about online quantities at champs specifically (his specialty), when I brought his name up.

Regardless, I was commenting that it's not normal for a shoe to be produced in almost every size range for the family, TODDLER's (not just GS) thru men's, and it to have restrictions on either location availability or quantity availability.

This shoe doesn't look to be too limited by total quantity available. But in terms of retail locations selling them, there are restrictions. This will make the shoes harder or easier to obtain depending on your location, with fewer online options than normal as well. Just be ready with all the options available to you.

Sure they aren't a general release.  But they aren't going to be limited like the Fear 5's or 3Lab5's.  I said this a long while back, but I have a feeling these will be around black grape numbers or slightly more limited (meaning some towns might have it a lot worse than others).  What I do know for certain is that my store that hooked me up with black grapes isn't getting the Bel Airs.  
Aren't these releasing in GS and Toddlers also?

He said in the 3lab5 thread there were more bel airs total than 3lab5's, which we all know already and agree with. I asked about online quantities at champs specifically (his specialty), when I brought his name up.

Regardless, I was commenting that it's not normal for a shoe to be produced in almost every size range for the family, TODDLER's (not just GS) thru men's, and it to have restrictions on either location availability or quantity availability.

This shoe doesn't look to be too limited by total quantity available. But in terms of retail locations selling them, there are restrictions. This will make the shoes harder or easier to obtain depending on your location, with fewer online options than normal as well. Just be ready with all the options available to you.

I guess I missed the toddlers part, but places that carry the td, ps, and gs sizes do not necessarily carry men's sizes anyway.

Back
Top Bottom