Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Picking my pair up later tonioght and will post pics.  My store said these aren't too limited, but sounds like the demand will make them difficult.

Picking my pair up later tonioght and will post pics.  My store said these aren't too limited, but sounds like the demand will make them difficult.

This is the main thing. The numbers look lower the a GR. Not quite limited though.

Thing that will make these a hard grab is the demand. I've been getting asked about them for at least two months. Plus no Finish Line. And Champs in the air. Our Champs, FA & FTL usually gets 40+ pairs each. When I get word from HoH it will give me a better idea.

I think it will be similar to the black Grapes. Maybe worse. But that's just my opinion on my city.

Just call around guys.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully one day ppl will stop listening to these random ppl who just make up numbers
pimp.gif

I was a huge fan of the advanced pics and love them even more in hand.  Been waiting a while on these - clean pair for sure!

Material isn't waxy like the Fears, more like a soft, textured nubuck. My pair came a bit creased in the inner toe box area...same story on all the other pairs I checked out; that may just be the deal with these. I see them getting pretty banged up with wear, so may grab another pair for the collection down the line. My store said they got more pairs of these in than the labs.  I wasn't a big fan of the labs so that was an easy pass, but see people being all over these.

I was a huge fan of the advanced pics and love them even more in hand.  Been waiting a while on these - clean pair for sure!

Material isn't waxy like the Fears, more like a soft, textured nubuck. My pair came a bit creased in the inner toe box area...same story on all the other pairs I checked out; that may just be the deal with these. I see them getting pretty banged up with wear, so may grab another pair for the collection down the line. My store said they got more pairs of these in than the labs.  I wasn't a big fan of the labs so that was an easy pass, but see people being all over these.
Bo Knows Sneakers, lol The more pics I see the more I want them. I like to see sneaker in regular everyday lighting sometimes. They look good to me, glad you copped without the hassle that gonna come on the 5th.

Grabbed these today for $275...and it was pressure. All this debate about the allocation and speculation about availability is funny, because these have Bred 11 type of hype. The thirst is extra real for this, especially in the urban areas. These are going to be the release of the year along with the Gamma 11s. All people talking about is these, they have an aura like a holiday release. People who underestimate the hype will be very disappointed come release date.

View media item 593523

id cop for my son if his school didnt have stupid uniforms and certain color shoes :smh:

to colorful for me but still need couple pairs for homies

Back
Top Bottom