Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Not at all.

When the Twitter link drops today, i only have to worry about beating out people in my region. On Saturday, I'm going against the whole country.

lulz.

There's some misuses of terms here...TWO is "twitter link only". Yes, the RSVP is TLO, but so is the NDC release on Saturday.

What you meant to ask was is this release NDC and RSVP only...In which case the answer would be yes.

I once saw a car accident between an Arabic dude and an African dude...neither of their first languages was English, but they were arguing in English...this reminds me of that.

lulz.

There's some misuses of terms here...TWO is "twitter link only". Yes, the RSVP is TLO, but so is the NDC release on Saturday.

What you meant to ask was is this release NDC and RSVP only...In which case the answer would be yes.

I once saw a car accident between an Arabic dude and an African dude...neither of their first languages was English, but they were arguing in English...this reminds me of that.
#irony

damn where all yall come from i remember when i felt like i had a chance to get these lol
exactly how im feeling right about now
mean.gif
and i know being in ATL dont help. FML

lulz.

There's some misuses of terms here...TLO is "twitter link only". Yes, the RSVP is TLO, but so is the NDC release on Saturday.

Clown jumping around with them super tight jeans and clowns asking what kind are they internet got everybody having the same style they can't dress by they self
info on them jeans or they just his favorite pair for rapes? 

Yeah sorry I meant the RSVP. So I guess we can expect it to drop around 6 PM EST? like the last few weeks?

I swear I actually thought that I had an easy release. Months ago everybody hated the shoe. Now, everybody and thwir momma, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, wife and mistress wants the shoe. Smh

I swear I actually thought that I had an easy release. Months ago everybody hated the shoe. Now, everybody and thwir momma, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, wife and mistress wants the shoe. Smh
"In the circle of hype! And it moves us all!"

same story different shoe .. its nothing new especially for a retro+

Still not interested. Good luck to all copping, it's a trip to see how many people have changed their minds!

Thanks...someone else said that.

So as far as online releases go--just NDC, FTL/FA, and JJ?
Yep, I was really looking forward for this release to be an easy cop just for the sentimental value of the sneakers (Those that watched the show in the 90s can relate), then Nike decided to throw a curve ball.  No FNL, no Eb and no Champs.

Last edited:

Yep, I was really looking forward for this release to be an easy cop just for the sentimental value of the sneakers (Those that watched the show in the 90s can relate), then Nike decided to throw a curve ball.  No FNL, no Eb and no Champs.
This

Back
Top Bottom