Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Anyone know if house of hoops on 34th street is doing a raffle and what time it ends?  Can't get a hold of anyone from there

Got screwed at my HOH today... Called around 2 & the cat there said they already received all their shipments for today. Called back around 4 just to see if they would be getting them in the morning, and that person tells me they already got them and did the ticket sign ups.. Now I gotta hope I can cop at either FootAction or Shiekh, but the Shiekh out here is shady AF....
If you are too lazy to get up and go to the store instead of calling you deserve whatever happens. I'm not trying to rant but go to stores and do some leg work. At least if someone lies you have their name and face to call them out on it. The employees I talk to at these stores are sick and tired of answering the same phone calls for a week straight. Also try going in the store on off weeks that have no hyped up releases. You will be amazed how far that might get you. I have built great relationships with all the store managers in my mall with the exception of 1 store which is really crooked but I'm still figuring out how to get in with them. Also the last piece of advice I have is stay cool even when you observe the shady business. Tell them something like I understand what you go through. These are just suggestions you don't have to follow any of them.

sick.gif
@ the price GS pairs are selling for
How much they going for ?  i didn't even pay attention 
$270 and up. See a listing with 10 pairs sold within 24 hours.
Sheesh.. seems like it might be a hassle to get a pair for my little cousin 

i mean it dont got nothing to do with suckin up
its just about who you kno
i grew up with the dudes that make them type calls

LMAO @ all of this and the other post. Actin like a shoe store manager is the CEO of Boeing. His clique run da world and make "them type calls" NT! :rofl:

Add another in store option for the DMV area. Won't be available online, but YCMC will have pairs in store.

View media item 601292

DMV sure does love their foams tho..

tried to trade a kid for his DB Vs and the only thing he wanted was foams. FOAMS!? 
mean.gif

So just learned that Eastbay won't be stocking these. So basically it's TLO or NDC on Saturday? How limited are these supposed to be?

Dtlr had 50 folks in line 4 tickets wit only 1 shoe n each size. Smh

I really didn't expect this much hype for the belairs. This shoe getting more attention then the 3lab5s

Back
Top Bottom