Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

The only question that i will have is.. does anybody have the gs jj link 
nerd.gif

That is how the FA and FL by me do it, nothing we can do about it.  Better play nice with the manager, assistant manager at my FA hates me so I never expect to get a call from them.

Its a shame you have to butter up employees and managers in order to get them to play by the rules ...

but ive done it before, im sure we all have

No close-minded fashion sense.. its just an age/maturity thing - Id be embarassed to wear these as a 30 year old man. These look like little girls shoes to me.
I will be trying to buy and I am 32 (with two kids).  It's all about what you like I guess.

Now that you mention it, it may be a good idea to pick these up for my girls too.  We already rock the toro 4s, wolf grey 5s, and a couple of other CWs.  

It should be interesting on FTL site as their update really disabled a lot of the software that was used to add to cart. I tried to get an update for mine and haven't found one so I think the playing field will be a bit more level. The other sites EB, FA and champs I am sure will go the same route soon.

Anyone know if house of hoops on 34th street is doing a raffle and what time it ends?  Can't get a hold of anyone from there

anybody have any experience with the footaction raffle? all they did for the store near me was writing down the info on a sheet of paper without checking IDs, and no tickets handed out whatsoever.

I'm not sure how legit this is
mean.gif
lmaoooo

my mans and em run a sneaker store. 

i already got a pair locked up with them 

they take everyones info down. but never call them lol

its a raffle. how you gonna know?

every pair is already accounted for at his spot. 

if you aint cool or down with the team then you outta luck

i been down since day 1

lmaoooo

my mans and em run a sneaker store. 

i already got a pair locked up with them 

they take everyones info down. but never call them lol

its a raffle. how you gonna know?

every pair is already accounted for at his spot. 

if you aint cool or down with the team then you outta luck

i been down since day 1
Exactly why I don't F with stores that much, I would rather just pay the $60+ for some shoes online.  I don't have time to suck up to some dude making $9 an hour just so I get my shoes on release day.  I have way to many shoes already to worry about small stuff like that.  Once the shoes finally arrive they are just going to sit, I'm not going to wear them right away.

Exactly why I don't F with stores that much, I would rather just pay the $60+ for some shoes online.  I don't have time to suck up to some dude making $9 an hour just so I get my shoes on release day.  I have way to many shoes already to worry about small stuff like that.  Once the shoes finally arrive they are just going to sit, I'm not going to wear them right away.
i mean it dont got nothing to do with suckin up

its just about who you kno

i grew up with the dudes that make them type calls

Only spot that's getting them around my way in Nashville is a City Gear doing FCFS. Anyone have any general suggestions for camping out. Never done it before and tryna see if I have time to go to a homecoming party and line up around 2am
I think you might be fine. The footction in the old Antioch mall is getting them as well. They will be FCFS but the manager said people like to start lining up around 7:00pm on Friday. PM me if you decide to line up.

Back
Top Bottom