Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I know you guys arent wearing graphic tees from Pennys
what u mean those Tees fresh homie 

nthat.gif

Ive had em for a few weeks now they ain't that great. I do love a fresh prince tribute type idea though. Just wish it was done differently.. But if u think these will sit for more than an hour ur crazy. The hype on the street is real

Ive had em for a few weeks now they ain't that great. I do love a fresh prince tribute type idea though. Just wish it was done differently.. But if u think these will sit for more than an hour ur crazy. The hype on the street is real
I respect your feelings of the shoe. Outside of personal reasons, how is the leather? I am curious how it feels and the type that it is? They remind me of that anthracite leather material....

People sleep on a Jordan release? Right... Not even general releases last long nowadays. It is beyond wishful thinking that these will sit. They'll go straight from the back to the customers hands. Most sitting they will do is on the counter while they are being paid for. The hype is real.

Last edited:
My connect for these told me their HOH is only getting 18 pairs. I'm expecting these to be extra limited. Might just wait for the best resell deal

My connect for these told me their HOH is only getting 18 pairs. I'm expecting these to be extra limited. Might just wait for the best resell deal
Damn bro, your giving up already based on what your connect is telling you? And here we go with the "Limited" talk!

one of the ugliest 5s I've ever seen, behind the 3lab5 that is.

these will not be limited especially since they're making preschool sizes.

good luck to those that are trying to cop

Damn bro, your giving up already based on what your connect is telling you? And here we go with the "Limited" talk!

I'm not giving up, but since i work Friday and Saturday mornings my chances of copping are already hurt. Gonna have to go for the twitter link which has failed me twice (china lebron 9s and galaxy kobe 7s) I'd love it if people slept on them and I could easily walk in and pick up in the afternoon. I miss the old releases when there wasn't all this "limited" and "hype" behind shoes

Back
Top Bottom