Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

at the end of the day you're just a customer. i've spent thousands on nike but they don't give two ***** about me, im just a customer

Nike Chicago trolling 
laugh.gif

I been off of work for an hour...I've just been sitting at my desk, refreshing twitter on my phone. I know the second I leave, the RSVP tweet will come out, so I'm trying to stay, but my battery is down to 27%.

The funniest part about this is, I know I'm not going to win the RSVP...

I feel like Mike Epps at the end of How High...I need to just put baby powder on my hand and slap myself. :smh:

:smh: @ this thread, let's keep this thread on topic or it will be locked. Thanks

yall really run **** like this is korea

and he really just told the teacher lol

and then you threaten to lock the thread like we not all grown men having conversation

**** this place

If you don't like you can leave, this thread is about the fresh prince V's not that crap you guys were talking about. He didn't tell anyone, I was doing my job and noticed this disaster of a thread and cleaned it up.

I feel like Mike Epps at the end of How High...I need to just put baby powder on my hand and slap myself. :smh:[/quote] AGREED. Wtf am i doing sitting here wasting mins of my life that i will never get back refreshing a damn twitter page smfh

Go ahead Nike, Push it to the limit.....

LIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

Back
Top Bottom