Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok so went to check out after waiting 1hr etc and enter all infeo and then it says due to high traffic....u can either remove your pair or try again..of course I try again and try again try again...now it says your session time out...now you need to login back in....log back in and then it says 38 mins..to 44 mins..to 2hrs wait once again...wTFFFFFF!!!!   damn...just damn...playing with people here...and on my BDAY too...fk!

update..now it's up to 4hrs...whaaT?

Last edited:
I had 3min left at footaction now I'm at 5 hours. Last time something like this happened I got an OOS message.

Last edited:
Ok so went to check out after waiting 1hr etc and enter all infeo and then it says due to high traffic....u can either remove your pair or try again..of course I try again and try again try again...now it says your session time out...now you need to login back in....log back in and then it says 38 mins..to 44 mins..to 2hrs wait once again...wTFFFFFF!!!!   damn...just damn...playing with people here...and on my BDAY too...fk!

update..now it's up to 4hrs...whaaT?

Same here. Except for the bday part. Thats in 2 weeks...

Went from 7 mins. back to over 3 hours!  This is ridiculous.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Can't help but laugh at myself.  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom