Friday the 13th Official Thread 2-13-2009

Great. Sounds like Movie sucked. Another easy pass then.

Seriously if you "remake" these movies why not completely redo the franchise and go with a different twist, ala Dark Knight? Doesnt even need to bedrastic. But man......

this movie was hillarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:lol:

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Been a HUGE Friday the 13th franchise fan, always bust em out around Halloween time....

With that said I have little to no expectations for this "remake" which probably will be a good thing because if it ends up being just decent i will he happy.

Whenever I end up seeing it.
I have some expectations for this movie:
1 The black guy will die
2 Some chick has to get naked for no good reason and die
3 A couple will have sex and then die
4 Sometime during the movie a white guy will hear a noise and go check it out and then die
5 A girl will run from jason, trip and fall and then die

Those are the expectations I have for all horror movies

so true...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Been a HUGE Friday the 13th franchise fan, always bust em out around Halloween time....

With that said I have little to no expectations for this "remake" which probably will be a good thing because if it ends up being just decent i will he happy.

1 The black guy will die
4 Sometime during the movie a white guy will hear a noise and go check it out and then die

so true...
roll.gif
Saw the movie and loved it, let me say this first...you will not be scared but you will see a gang of people get killed. As for my list...

1 check
2 check
3 check
4 check
5 no comment for those who aint seen it yet

Bottomline is the movie is funny as hell, not as gory as I thought but it didnt matter I had a blast

The black dude w/ the eddie bauer catalog and the white dude in the cop car had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

1 The black guy will die

so true...
roll.gif
Saw the movie and loved it, let me say this first...you will not be scared but you will see a gang of people get killed. As for my list...

1 check
2 check
3 check
4 check
5 no comment for those who aint seen it yet

Bottomline is the movie is funny as hell, not as gory as I thought but it didnt matter I had a blast

The black dude w/ the eddie bauer catalog and the white dude in the cop car had me
roll.gif
I saw this in the preview...I'm pretty sure Jason ran toward her, swung at her and whiffed
roll.gif

Horro movies aren't what their cracked up to be....there's a different between scary andrandom $%* people popping up scaring you.

Anyways went to see it and it was packed
mad.gif
...heated so i said !%!+ it and now i'm home bored
grin.gif
...but on NT
pimp.gif

1 The black guy will die

roll.gif

seriously
seen this and my bloody valentine
people's ability to run straight disappears soon as they get chased

ok movie though....not as good as the 1st two...or three

I rarely watch horror flicks so I still get shook..
laugh.gif
Pretty cool movie.. i saw the ending coming too

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Bhupy

i was dying the whole film. it was so funny. sex scenes were
pimp.gif
One chick died without showing her ****.
indifferent.gif
oh yeah.
laugh.gif
first girl to show her goodies was thebaddest.
pimp.gif

gonna go see this sunday.... horror movies suck but hey, i love Jason killen a camp full of people.

Well I just got back from the theater and all I can say is the movie was well worth watching. They tied in part 1,2,3 really good. I won't give away anyspoilers but all I gotta say is the girl in the bed had some beautiful natural ta ta's. Movie was shot very well, if you like the Texas chainsaw massacreremake you will love this. The movie wasn't to long but not short and boring. So if your in the mood for some dumb jokes, nice watermelons and few goodscares go watch this movie.

-Htf is shorty gonna run off with dude for the whole day...that pissed me off

The first section of the movie where the chick took her bra off to tease her bf was soo kinky...

Other then that the movie was buns!

Back
Top Bottom