Fried Egg on Your Sandwich Appreciation

The first time I ever had a cheeseburger wit a egg on it was at Red Robin, uuummmmmmm
happy.gif
!!!

Fry an egg and leave the yolk runny, slap the egg on top of some white rice, stab the yolk and let the rice sop it up. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

any of ya'll ever had poached eggs?

poached eggs are piff
im an egg master. i %+*@ with like 3 - 4 eggs minimum on a daily basis. i eat em fried, scrambled, hard boiled, omellete, poached, really anything...just never ever ever with any god damn runny yolk. get that outta here. that *@$* is supposed to turn into a bird, so you better cook it. i dont want to be eating any gooey fetus juice
sick.gif
Alright, you do know poached eggs are suppose to have runny yolks right? 
I eat all my eggs over medium or over easy(sometimes scrambled or omlettes), Loco Moco ftw!!!!!!

poached eggs are piff
im an egg master. i %+*@ with like 3 - 4 eggs minimum on a daily basis. i eat em fried, scrambled, hard boiled, omellete, poached, really anything...just never ever ever with any god damn runny yolk. get that outta here. that *@$* is supposed to turn into a bird, so you better cook it. i dont want to be eating any gooey fetus juice
sick.gif

Enjoy your heart attack.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

poached eggs are piff
sick.gif

Enjoy your heart attack.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Only NT would hype up eggs and rice. Like who eatts that?
laugh.gif

Filipino breakfast
pimp.gif
  I could eat this 3 times a day/every day
l

Hell yeah, it's appreciated.

Fried Egg Yolk, running over Spam, Fried Rice, Bacon Cheeseburger, or anything else I can add to it. Priceless.

Who's hyping up eggs w/ rice? Dudes been eating sunny side up eggs with rice for breakfast since forever.....

i dont like fried eggs.

my egg sandwiches are usually...scrambled eggs with grilled onions or green onions, cheese, on toast with mayo.

Back
Top Bottom