FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

Just got a bunch of AM95s for me, and the little mama some black k-swiss and Nikeboots for winter, to smooth over urge to buy something...

Last 50% was the first ever I passed on.
eyes.gif

Everything else (Garnetts, Jordan 1s pack, black ACG Ter., etc). will:

(a) Still be available in my size in Dec...
(a.1) Won't get worn before Dec. and will just sit in one of my closets anyway...

^damn, did you guys use the stock locator?

I never get anything good from it, and i always have my boy always do it random times of the day and week.

I reported earlier yesterday that I didnt really see anything worth copping on the 50% off.
eyes.gif

Today, I found 3 Griffey Volt samples for $28 a piece at the outlet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

I reported earlier yesterday that I didnt really see anything worth copping on the 50% off.
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo man hook me up...sz 13.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I copped the uptempo volts for $85 today....thinkin about going back and getting the white and blue...
i feel ya, kinfoe.... i'm finna go cop them Volts tonight.... i been wantin them, hardbody... now i got a lil change...

i was waiting for them to go down in price but i dont think they ever gonna lower the prices on them joints... lol....

so... might as well cop now and find somethin to wear w/ it...

Someone told us that the reason why they lowered the spending limit is they found out a lot of employees are
letting them use there discount for random ppl and asking for tips.
So i guess ppl from FTL/FTA and Champs are on niketalk also.

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im a size 9, hook it up with a pair??
nerd.gif

lysolflow wrote:

Can someone please post SKU numbers for footlocker/footaction/champs for the following:
eek.gif

2008 AM 95 Chili
Atlantic Penny 2's
Hypemax Neon Tennis Balls

SKU #s are usually the bold 10 digit numbers with 3 dashes. Heres an example for the SKU for the CB '94:
41-01313-6-04
Any help would be greatly appreciated
pimp.gif
, want to see if there are any floatin around for 50% off!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by enykid5

does anyone have the sku for the 1/2 cents all black ?

41-00585-004 from Footaction...

metallic-silver-1.jpg
pimp.gif
might cop another pair... love these damn shoes... lol...

tryin to help for the guy who asked ealier... i had a hard time finding it myself.... lol....

copped HOF 1s for myself and got my man the garnetts.......nothing really to buy this 50.....might see if I see something 2morrow

offtopic but I tried on the lebrons and they are very comfortable.....mgr said they got pushed back to the 29th cuz of the rising suns releasing the 24th

I'm watching this one from the sideline nothing really to get and $1000 limit is not appealing to me...for those who I hook up on the regular...sorry guyslet's just wait for the Dec one when we can get AM 09s

Back
Top Bottom