FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

December will b a good time for the Employee Appreciation..the exclusion list is almost always minimal

Originally Posted by xblker47

NYC
ohwell.gif

im still waiting for pics of those sample eggplants
nerd.gif
unless theyve already been posted

I don't wanna show off, but if i post pics, what would that prove (reciepts included)

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Hmm, not much worth coppin.

Nubuck 12s anyone? My FA around my way has them reduced to $109.99, might stock locate my size.
Other than that, there aint much...maybe ill pick up some hoodies and cheap Forces for the winter.

is that the price in the system or that's just at your footaction... cuz if its only at your store, we need to discuss some... things...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Hmm, not much worth coppin.

Nubuck 12s anyone? My FA around my way has them reduced to $109.99, might stock locate my size.
Other than that, there aint much...maybe ill pick up some hoodies and cheap Forces for the winter.

is that the price in the system or that's just at your footaction... cuz if its only at your store, we need to discuss some... things...
smile.gif
Word

YO! I sent these pics to air max 87 at like 5:00
smh.gif

Bum

ztj4g1.jpg

166jfqw.jpg

2urqyyh.jpg

I'm thinking about getting my Kanye on with some Timbs.
pimp.gif
grin.gif

DF!!!

kobes arent excluded!
pimp.gif

does "HoH LeBron" mean that ALL of his shoes at Hoh are excluded?

and why are the 10/24 releases excluded if the sale is only till the 18th?
laugh.gif

^word, pretty weird of them to exclude 10/24 launches.

But No EA until December is kind of Depressing...oh well, ill start saving up.

Originally Posted by enrique23

and why are the 10/24 releases excluded if the sale is only till the 18th?
laugh.gif
cause sometimes stores may put product out earlier, it happens.....

Goadomes here I come. NYC Will be flocking on them boots. Thanks for the pics Ant.
smh.gif
at air max for puttin out a small percentage of the exclusion list

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Hmm...no 95s on that list? They were all excluded last time.
95s arent sellin well, the mint ones are reduced down to $110? and i still see freshwater 95s sittin and those were on a couple of 50s.....

oooo weeee.... i'm scared to cop anything cuz i GOTTA GET my silver 1/2 cents....

oh well... aint no biggie... i'm just gonna cop some sweats and stuff.... cuz its finna start gettin cold out...

besides that... might jump on some 60+s... a few hats... and i might jump on some total max uptempos...

I see kobe 4 rings on that list. Imma guess that they dropping on the 17th like originally planned?

I see no Kobe IV's on the list other than the "4 rings"...

im assuming the Lower Merions and the gradient Kobe IV (if they do come out this weekend) are good to go...

so anyone in the Houston area or anyone else to be so kind to help me scoop a pair...please!!!!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Hmm...no 95s on that list? They were all excluded last time.
95s arent sellin well, the mint ones are reduced down to $110? and i still see freshwater 95s sittin and those were on a couple of 50s.....
Thanks for the info! I might go crazy tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom