FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Can I get the discount over the counter and give cash? I don't want to wait till the employee gets off work.
family... everybody does things differently.... some folks ring up a bunch of different transactions (that's how you get fired) and otherswait till the end of the night...

beggars cant be chooser, family... and people's jobs are on the line when they give out the discount... if they get caught, then hell breaks loose....

just be patient and do things they way the EMPLOYEE is most comfortable b/c if you make them uncomfortable or be pushy, they can easily tell you "no"and you outta luck....

just talked to my manager at footaction and no email yet. when and if i get the exclusion for footaction i will post.

Just talked a friend who is an AM at Kids Footlocker. She said the emails says that the limit IS $1000, and that there wouldn't be another EmployeeAppreciation until December!
eek.gif

FTL FA Exclusion List...

ALL NIKES...
ALL REEBOKS
ALL JORDAN BRAND
ALL PUMA
ALL TIMBERLAND
ALL NEW BALANCE
ALL NEW ERA CAPS
ALL SOCKS

Ok I'll stop...where is the list...lol

I'll have to check this out. Idk what's even out because I've been slackin on the sneaker game lately
smh.gif

Hmm, not much worth coppin.

Nubuck 12s anyone? My FA around my way has them reduced to $109.99, might stock locate my size.
Other than that, there aint much...maybe ill pick up some hoodies and cheap Forces for the winter.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

you lost it or you broke
nerd.gif
dont lie
nerd.gif
I have a meet up in the next 2 hours for royal Penny Foamposite One, for $300. Then I will be broke. (sitting on 4 sample eggplants FTW)

As for this E/A I am working on some experimental projects. Please don't hate the player, hate the game.

As for the rest of NikeTalk, if you are in NYC let us get hooked up, while allowing workers 2 keep their jobs
pimp.gif

Maybe on the next EA i'll make a trip to NYC
ohwell.gif

im still waiting for pics of those sample eggplants
nerd.gif
unlesstheyve already been posted

What are the SKUs for these?
metallic-silver-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Max2-CB-94-Classic-Charles-Barkley-3.jpg
nike-total-max-uptempo-black-volt.jpg
air-max-95-freshwater-01.jpg
%21B,klJ5QBGk%7E%24%28KGrHqYH-CwEqut7Er%28UBKsCq4J2d%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/19/%21BW0tVWw%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrH****kYEjlLmY4pPBKZNw7rc5Q%7E%7E_12.JPG

^they can just exclude the gradients like they did when the draft days came out
and the gradients arent even coming out this saturday. delayed shipment

Back
Top Bottom