FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

YO! Yeah, the $1000 limit is the word I heard down here in Charlotte. We'll see Thursday night.

DF!!!

Fellow NT'ing Foot Lockers employees,
If anyone would be so kind as to help a brotha out i would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to get 3 pairs of AM 2009's in a size 15 if they'renot excluded. I'm located a lil north of Los Angeles, but can work with whatever.
PM me.
Mahalo

SoCal (714/626/909) if you need a connect, hit me up with a PM. I'll see what I can do for ya'. and if the limit is $1000 like everyone is saying itis....thats some bulls***...

MoNeyLiCiouS - replied

anyone in los angeles that needs anything from footlocker lmk. if the limit is 1000, i'll only be able to help out a couple of people
i'm only going to help this FRIDAY in the afternoon (4-5)
saturday i'll be at hoh

definitely will be on the jordan sweats and thermals this weekend

I can't wait till the Lebron VII's are on this deal

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Yeah, the $1000 limit is the word I heard down here in Charlotte. We'll see Thursday night.

DF!!!
Damn, hopefully I'll still be able to get what I need.

still waiting on the email to come in at my store. i called my manager today and he still hadn't gotten anything. hopefully tomorrow morning we get somegood news. will be happy to post exclusions if i hear anything.

e-mails will be out tomorrow most likely. i dont know why people keep asking when they should know by now the exclusions list comes out day befor the 50 orthat morning early. its 1000$ limit and fri/sat only

i talked to my hookups who are very reliable when it comes to taking care of me. both said they hadn't heard anything yet which is odd because they usuallyknow of the 50%'s early in the week.

hopefully i get the good news tomorrow though.

I just noticed both shoes in RICO7JT sig are beingre-re-re-re-retro'd in 2009
laugh.gif

^^^ LMAO .....

Im a sucker for Black / Red XII's ... and Ill be copping them 2009 joints.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Can someone please post SKU numbers for footlocker/footaction/champs for the following:
eek.gif

2008 AM 95 Chili
Atlantic Penny 2's
Hypemax Neon Tennis Balls

SKU #s are usually the bold 10 digit numbers with 3 dashes. Heres an example for the SKU for the CB '94:
41-01313-6-04
Any help would be greatly appreciated
pimp.gif
, want to see if there are any floatin around for 50% off!
nerd.gif
You would prefer the UPC # since FTL and FTA share skus but not Champs, FNL or other retailers.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Can someone please post SKU numbers for footlocker/footaction/champs for the following:
eek.gif

2008 AM 95 Chili
Atlantic Penny 2's
Hypemax Neon Tennis Balls

SKU #s are usually the bold 10 digit numbers with 3 dashes. Heres an example for the SKU for the CB '94:
41-01313-6-04
Any help would be greatly appreciated
pimp.gif
, want to see if there are any floatin around for 50% off!
nerd.gif
You would prefer the UPC # since FTL and FTA share skus but not Champs, FNL or other retailers.
SKU #'s are needed!
eek.gif

Anyone?
nerd.gif

^are tb soldiers at footlockers?

tennis balls went to footlockers?

Ive been out of the loop...

Back
Top Bottom