FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm not sure how stupid I am... But how do I use Walgreen's inventory locator?...
Just type in your zip code and it'll tell you which walgreens has the pops in your area. I forgot the link(if someone can assist). The venom Pop appears but it's the store locator for all the other ones. It's not always accurate though

Unless you are looking for the exclusive Deadpool don't bother going. Right now most DCs are out of stock of the Green Goblin, Taskmaster, Spidey set and are sending out Deadpools are replacements until they get more.

I decided not to go. I'll prolly just gonna call and ask.

I can vouch for that in my area. Went to 3 diff Walgreens that said 6-9 in stock and the dp exclusive was the only one in stock at each

So the Deadpools have the same number as the other marvel pops? That sucks, I thought my walgreens had finally gotten some in stock but I went today and nothing but deadpools

You going back anytime soon? Help would be greatly appreciated. Will grab that from you along with Finn if you still have him.

i ended up trading Finn w/ Lightsaber and the BvS two pack to my local comic shop. i can probably stop by this weekend to TRU again to see if they might have restocked.

Grail call.

Also picked up the Teen Titans set at my local TRU, and Masked Vigilante DD at HT(was hoping to find Wonka and Ooompas).  Drove to 3 different Wal Marts as brickseeker said they all had Unmasked Kylo in stock.  Struck out at all three.  All they had was TFA Pops.  Eh well.

whoa they got 10+ in stock at my local walgreens bout to go check hope its not the deadpool 
roll.gif

View media item 1905305
Grail call.

Also picked up the Teen Titans set at my local TRU, and Masked Vigilante DD at HT(was hoping to find Wonka and Ooompas).  Drove to 3 different Wal Marts as brickseeker said they all had Unmasked Kylo in stock.  Struck out at all three.  All they had was TFA Pops.  Eh well.

Damn Doom is so :pimp: I really want the Joker Bankrobber too after you guys were talking about him yesterday. Wouldn't mind the GITD 2 pack.

Last edited:
Lol @ dudes buying all the Valentines Harley Quinn. Nobody will care about those after the weekend.
Haven't been in here in a while, where is that one sold? I had my girl watch Attack on Arkham recently and she loves Harley now. Can be a small add on gift for V day .

called my local walgreens and told them to hold me the deadpool but they said no... but i asked my moms to get one by her job and she got it... not looking for the chase really and i already have the set

I was at dOg haus today a burger hot dog spot in cali and the Latina girl who took my order sat her medium sized booty bubble butt on the counter then took my order I didn't know what to say lol:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom