• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
rv8uhl.jpg

I personally wouldn't have traded these for any Jordan besides an XI. But I suppose the combo is a pretty good trade.

Mitch Kupchak Trade Grade:

A-

:D

Last edited:
Huge Relief! Just got the shipping confirmation from Nike :D
I was starting to get nervous after everyone got theirs last night.

Facebook & craigslist is where I usually find the best deals in my favor. ^^^

I wear a 12-13 and unfortunately the lebrons are a little too small. Any idea what those are worth money an trade value?

Facebook & craigslist is where I usually find the best deals in my favor. ^^^

I wear a 12-13 and unfortunately the lebrons are a little too small. Any idea what those are worth money an trade value?
sold mine for $520 after FC commission so I'm confident you can get $500 for em. At the worst. $475. Which just paid for both your zooms and you still have the quai's. 

I would say I hate you..but I can't..Can't knock that come up. 
nthat.gif

*maybe you can help me with the doernbechers 
wink.gif

Both my bred's and galaxy's are expected to come early on Thursday or on Friday. Gonna be a good day if I get both on Thursday! Cant wait!

Thanks for the info HaterBoxden.  I agree, around $500 is a good price to list SB 9's.  They can be found for a little bit less, but still a lot more.  A black Friday sale on one site I frequent had one pair in size 11.5 for $399.99, regularly $525, and was a great deal.  I prefer them over the 8's, which I know is not the popular choice, but the 9 PS elites are fantastic shoes to me.  You have a size that is usually hard to get too, so a lot of guys may have missed out.

Could you PM me the FB group you are in, in case you don't want to share publicly?  I have been in some that just had too many shady transactions, so I have steered clear.  No harm if you don't want to share though.  If dudes are making deals like that I may keep quiet for a few more upcoming release too
laugh.gif

Perfect Execution!
laugh.gif

Congrats To All The Fellow Members Getting Confirmations On These Restock Pairs
nthat.gif

Wonder If Sizes From Cancelled Orders Will Pop Back Up On The Site
nerd.gif
it could be that they are canceling orders of some who already ordered last week and then using those pairs to fulfill others so that "everyone" gets a pair? or it could be that the canceled orders are because they oversold...

Back
Top Bottom