Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Mine come tomorrow from the original release. Damn Thanksgiving delaying ish!
word man im out here in palm springs..seems like i ordered these a month ago 
laugh.gif
, i tried to forget about em so i can be somewhat happy to get em.

OK, THIS Dude Actually Knows The Market For These Shoes!
No Offense Dezmond But You Come Off As Knowing NOTHING About The Current Market For This Release.......I Would Love You To Point Me In The Direction Of A Pair Of Black Pods Being Sold For $300 (NYCPosite Is The ONLY Member I Know That Was Lucky Enough To Grab Em In That Price Range) :nerd:
Everything Else You've Stated About These Releases Is COMPLETELY WRONG Tho |I

And that wasn't even on the market. A friend thought they were going to fit but they were too big so he just told me $300.

Your not going to find that price anywhere

Last edited:
wow mine are still in departure scan in memphis TN, and theyre supposed to arrive here in la tomorrow???

This guy I know who also bought a pair from the initial launch is apparently trying to make a deal for What The Kobes and Gold Medal KDs. Just wondering, you guys think that's worth it? I mean someone here was able to get SBs and Quai's for the Rookies which is a great deal.

OK, THIS Dude Actually Knows The Market For These Shoes!
No Offense Dezmond But You Come Off As Knowing NOTHING About The Current Market For This Release.......I Would Love You To Point Me In The Direction Of A Pair Of Black Pods Being Sold For $300 (NYCPosite Is The ONLY Member I Know That Was Lucky Enough To Grab Em In That Price Range) :nerd:
Everything Else You've Stated About These Releases Is COMPLETELY WRONG Tho |I

And that wasn't even on the market. A friend thought they were going to fit but they were too big so he just told me $300.

Your not going to find that price anywhere
I tried selling mine locally for 400 for a rare 12.5 i couldnt sell them at 400 so i took that trade that was offered to me.

This guy I know who also bought a pair from the initial launch is apparently trying to make a deal for What The Kobes and Gold Medal KDs. Just wondering, you guys think that's worth it? I mean someone here was able to get SBs and Quai's for the Rookies which is a great deal.
imo this deal doesnt even come close to that lebron/j deal...i wouldnt do it but then again he probably likes  those and has been trying to get em for a while..

sorry if already answered but why do these say prm instead of nrg?? 

and DEF do that kd and kobe trade the kobes are by far the most underated of the galaxies
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

You guys think offering ds big bangs and $100 for these is a fair offer?

depends on the size of the lebrons. if its a 11.5-13 then no. the lebrons in that size are very valuable, i haven't seen a ds pair in a while neither.

I think straight up is a fair offer. that's just me of course.

Thanks for the feedback bro, unfortunately it's an 11. I didnt want to come off as insulting to someone or cut myself short either.

Back
Top Bottom