Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I didn't even know there was a restock but I woulda step to the side anyways to let others get pairs congrats to everyone. I only need one pair cuz I only have 2 feet lol.......oh and to the people doubling up 2 sell smh :smh:

^Seeing Some Of These Trades Dudes Are Pulling Off, You'd Have To Be A Straight Up FOOL Not To Try For A Second Pair To Use As Trade Bait Or To Flip And Make Your First Pair Damn Near Free :wink:

Just Sayin >D

Last edited:
Nah the value of this shoe is constantly dropping people trynna make a killing of these smh I got everything I need in my closet already barley rock any of them as it is

^These Are Consistently Selling For $400-$500 On The Bay, If Not More

Not So Sure Where It Is You're Seeing Them "Constantly Dropping" In Price :nerd:

Last edited:
Cuz they started off selling for 900...SC glow pods were 1000 black pods then dropped to 600 now they selling in between 300-450 range after PayPal and eBay done collecting plus u ship with FedEx UPS or USPS your basically right back at selling them for little over retail complete waste of time IMO but 2 each its own I'm not a reseller I'm happy with my 1 pair plus these things aren't as exclusive/limited as people think they are typical Nike strategy

Cuz they started off selling for 900...SC glow pods were 1000 black pods then dropped to 600 now they selling in between 300-450 range after PayPal and eBay done collecting plus u ship with FedEx UPS or USPS your basically right back at selling them for little over retail complete waste of time IMO but 2 each its own I'm not a reseller I'm happy with my 1 pair plus these things aren't as exclusive/limited as people think they are typical Nike strategy

What are you talking about, the SC gitd pods started off selling at $500-600 on eBay now they are $1000 and up. Yes some people did over pay to get the galaxy rookies early and the day of the release prices on the bay were closer to 600-700 then the current trend of $475-600. Once all the resellers are done selling the cheaper shoes will all be gone and you will be left with a small amount available at a higher price. All these prices are for my size, a size 12.

I like how everyone keeps predicting the shoe will drop in price but the Lebron 9 Elite Miami Vices had 2-5 times the production run as these and they still average $500 a pair. I remember when Galaxy foams dropped to $800-900 on eBay, now you can't find a pair for less then 2 grand.

The sc rookies WERE at some point going for $400-$600, but you guys slept on them even though i said they would go up in price as soon as the black pods released and more people realized a difference between them, good luck finding your pairs now i still got mine for retail :smokin

Last edited:
Got my pair delivered first thing this morning when I got into work, definitely made coming back after the long weekend a little easier.

What are you talking about, the SC gitd pods started off selling at $500-600 on eBay now they are $1000 and up. Yes some people did over pay to get the galaxy rookies early and the day of the release prices on the bay were closer to 600-700 then the current trend of $475-600. Once all the resellers are done selling the cheaper shoes will all be gone and you will be left with a small amount available at a higher price. All these prices are for my size, a size 12.
I like how everyone keeps predicting the shoe will drop in price but the Lebron 9 Elite Miami Vices had 2-5 times the production run as these and they still average $500 a pair. I remember when Galaxy foams dropped to $800-900 on eBay, now you can't find a pair for less then 2 grand.

OK, THIS Dude Actually Knows The Market For These Shoes!

No Offense Dezmond But You Come Off As Knowing NOTHING About The Current Market For This Release.......I Would Love You To Point Me In The Direction Of A Pair Of Black Pods Being Sold For $300 (NYCPosite Is The ONLY Member I Know That Was Lucky Enough To Grab Em In That Price Range) :nerd:

Everything Else You've Stated About These Releases Is COMPLETELY WRONG Tho |I

Last edited:
Oh ok you right I'm wrong I'm not a reseller so I wouldn't know the market anyways but the price is constantly declining...SC pairs are the only pairs climbing in price. Like I said black pods started off in the 900 range and look at them now...do the math if you resale a pair at 450-500 range and tell me what goes into your account once they hit you with all those fees

do you think KD IV Galaxy and Kobe Galaxy are a fair trade for these.
Depending on how much you value the other galaxy shoes... I would think straight up the KDs for these would be a fair trade, maybe a little cash on top. not to include the Kobes. but its all on you in the end

Depending on how much you value the other galaxy shoes... I would think straight up the KDs for these would be a fair trade, maybe a little cash on top. not to include the Kobes. but its all on you in the end

If they are all DS, whoever is getting the Kobe and KDs are winning big time.

If you're talking after market worth then I'd say that trade is about even with KD IV Galaxy going for roughly $400 and Kobe 7 Galaxy going for about $300 to match the Zoom Rookie Galaxy selling in the range of $600-$700.

If we're talking aesthetics, the Zoom Rookie honestly doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the trade with either shoe individually much less combined.

Guess it just depends on the trade participant's positions...

Back
Top Bottom