Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Wish Nike would just give solid info rather than a waiting game.

Nike ain't this good at keeping secrets...... I find it very hard to believe that they're going to release this weekend.

Last edited:
I want the Action Red Rookies, but damn. $200 was one thing. $215 now? for kicks that ain't even decent ball kicks? I don't know man. Ain't the Penny V retailing for around $160?

I don't think I could escape the feeling that I've been had if I do purchase.

Last edited:
you probably wouldnt be had cuz u could sell it easy 4 double retail

A certified thug *****

To whom it may concern look I am not a reseller! (Ha HA!)

I'm just playin, how much you tryin to spend

***** I'm just sayin

Sooner or later Nike needs to wake up a bit, imagine the Zoom Rookie Galaxies will cause the same outcries and riots!

I think the Zoom Rookies are nowhere near the Foams!

Sooner or later Nike needs to wake up a bit, imagine the Zoom Rookie Galaxies will cause the same outcries and riots!
I think the Zoom Rookies are nowhere near the Foams!
people don't like the rookies as much as they like foam ones/pros, but if they make the galaxy rookies limited enough, people will bite...think GITD or max orange zoom rookie production numbers...nike knows what they're doing

yeah if they're limited ppl will go after them which they r most likely going to be

I want the Action Red Rookies, but damn. $200 was one thing. $215 now? for kicks that ain't even decent ball kicks? I don't know man. Ain't the Penny V retailing for around $160?

I don't think I could escape the feeling that I've been had if I do purchase.

Its crazy because its only a 15 dollar difference but man that's a deal breaker for me. I'm not spending 215 on these. My dude at Foot Locker told me they dropping tommorow just yesterday. Now he saying they been pushed back a day later.

I am curious to see how it is going down finally and when they are finally releasing! Anyonre knows anything about a European release?

Its crazy because its only a 15 dollar difference but man that's a deal breaker for me. I'm not spending 215 on these. My dude at Foot Locker told me they dropping tommorow just yesterday. Now he saying they been pushed back a day later.
Does he know the release date because Foot Locker will be getting them? Or is there any truth to that HOH exclusive thing?

I am curious to see how it is going down finally and when they are finally releasing! Anyonre knows anything about a European release?
In Europe, everything is all quiet here in regards to the release.

Don't think its happening for 1st of Sept..but lets just see.

Only things launching at midnight are the crimson foams, flight 89s, Jordan VIIs and the Ice Fuelband.

Last edited:
Buy whatever you enjoy, don't let hype dictate. Memph Blue, action reds, jordan xi bred....nice sneakers!

No, they're not confirmed for release tomorrow.

I love the Rookies, but can't see myself dropping over $200 on this Galaxy pair, they're a little too wacky imo.

Does he know the release date because Foot Locker will be getting them? Or is there any truth to that HOH exclusive thing?

Naw he hit me with the "Sometime in September". All he said was they got pushed back. But this is in Dallas. Not sure if this is for every HOH or what.

Last edited:
I talked to guy at foot action and he said they won't be getting the rookies that house of hoops will though. So sounds like it is an exclusive.

I called Cherry Hill HOH in NJ today and they are not releasing them tomorrow. but can anyone find me the UPC I can try to find the release date.

Back
Top Bottom