Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
that sucks, for $200 they could at least be a little comfortable

that sucks, for $200 they could at least be a little comfortable

i don't know why peple are saying these arent confortable. i have several pairs and fell great on my feet and i havent added insoles or anything

Nike is playing with your emotions! LOL

so these are uncomfortable? or just uncomfortable if it has defects?
 i only have the GITD pair and they're not very comfortable...everyone who bought the binaries complained about comfort...the other colors that released after those [anthracites, pearl white, memphis blues...] seemed to be better in terms of comfort from what i read, but since i didn't buy any of those i can't say for sure

Extremely uncomfortable.. Literally had to stop playing ball 1 day because they were so poor, this was even after a sole swap :smh:

The comfort also depends on your feet. The Rookies seem to be made narrow. So, if you have wide feet, your toes will rub against the side constantly causing discomfort.

Anyone else saw that post? Retweeted by *************? It's most def coming this month. Cant wait!

been waiting on these for a while, hopefully i can cop with no hassle, got alot of nice items i can rock out with

My bad y'all. Sole collector retweeted that they're coming. Idk why niketalk just censored *************. Got so excited.

anyone know if the limited glow in the dark pods are gonna be release online at all?
Probably not, they'll be in like two cities. Nike plays with us WAY too much... hype the S&^$ out of them and then make them so limited that no one will even be able to cop unless your brother works at one of the two stores that get them. GOOD LUCK!

Probably not, they'll be in like two cities. Nike plays with us WAY too much... hype the S&^$ out of them and then make them so limited that no one will even be able to cop unless your brother works at one of the two stores that get them. GOOD LUCK!

Are you sure it is only going to be two stores?

I think the GITD is not that important or are all of you planning on wearing them in the dark only LOL

if its soolecolector than yes, only two(or one) cities

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom