Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Mercer will say they're now handing out wristbands at 12:01, at 12:03 they will say all 350 were handed out.
:lol:

no, they'll start handing them out at 12:21 and say that all of the tickets were sold out immediately just like the yeezys. :lol:

edit: when mercer 21 did the yeezy RSVP they opened at 12:18 and all the winners won at 12:21. sounds extremely shady

Last edited:
$900 compared to $4000 for a $225 pair of Galaxy Foamposites yeah I would say that's way cheaper from a reseller hype stand pont. And unless I missed some on the Nike.com release calender it doesn't state that the shoe will not be releasing up there and you can ONLY can purchase them from 21 Mercer. It simply says "Launch date TBD"
How did foamposites get thrown into this conversation? And when did galaxy foams sell for $4k? I'm from nyc, home of flight club, resellers, and they went for $2.5k max. But sure i can agree, foams will always be a better model than rookies but comparing 2 different model shoes in terms of market value makes no sense regardless of colorway.

If it is going to be that sick, I will keep my 2 sole collector exclusive pairs and trade one for two black pod rookie galaxys!
According to your logic, "sick" = "limited"; the number one defining attribute of a hypebeast. Next time, please try to make your hypebeast nature less evident. A hypebeast in the wild really does anger everyone it encounters.

Also, it appears you were fortunate enough to obtain two GTID rookie galaxies. I would like to make the following proposal: take your two gtid pod pairs and look at them long and hard. Cherish them. If the urge to purchase one or even two black pod rookie galaxies arises, remember this, "you are very cool for owning a ************* rookie galaxy, but you can be even cooler by letting others have an opportunity to become almost as cool as you by not trying to buy a black pod pair."

Please be satisfied with your GTID pods. The black pod pair is, at best, as good as the GTID pod pair. There is no valid argument a person can make that says the black pods are better than the GTID pods.

Glad I got my galaxy foams. Zoom rookies are just ok.
Sure sure you hype! With that picture from the ebay listing out of Tampa/Orlando Florida where you used your manager status to buy up 10+ pairs and charge over $1500 a piece. Your the definition of a wack hype! I do love the foams but everyone knows the Rookies came out just that much better! #EXPOSED

Sure sure you hype! With that picture from the ebay listing out of Tampa/Orlando Florida where you used your manager status to buy up 10+ pairs and charge over $1500 a piece. Your the definition of a wack hype! I do love the foams but everyone knows the Rookies came out just that much better! #EXPOSED
I don't think everyone knows (believes) that...

I don't think everyone knows (believes) that...
Come on i was on a roll.......
roll.gif

However the galaxy pattern on the rookies is much more vivid and colorful. IMHO

How did foamposites get thrown into this conversation? And when did galaxy foams sell for $4k? I'm from nyc, home of flight club, resellers, and they went for $2.5k max. But sure i can agree, foams will always be a better model than rookies but comparing 2 different model shoes in terms of market value makes no sense regardless of colorway.

The Galaxy Foamposites got thrown in to the conversation as a compare and contrast of the two shoes resell price and how the Galaxy Foamposites and I'm from the D.M.V home of the Nike Foamposite rockers which means about the same amount of nothing as you saying your from NYC :wow: and the Galaxy Foamposite went for $2.5k max???? Well I guest you must didn't have access to Craigslist and Ebay then :rofl: which are both larger sites than "Flight Club"

The Galaxy Foamposites got thrown in to the conversation as a compare and contrast of the two shoes resell price and how the Galaxy Foamposites and I'm from the D.M.V home of the Nike Foamposite rockers which means about the same amount of nothing as you saying your from NYC
eek.gif
and the Galaxy Foamposite went for $2.5k max???? Well I guest you must didn't have access to Craigslist and Ebay then
roll.gif
which are both larger sites than "Flight Club"
I would respond but i'm getting a headache from trying to make sense of your sentences.

The Galaxy Foamposites got thrown in to the conversation as a compare and contrast of the two shoes resell price and how the Galaxy Foamposites and I'm from the D.M.V home of the Nike Foamposite rockers which means about the same amount of nothing as you saying your from NYC :wow: and the Galaxy Foamposite went for $2.5k max???? Well I guest you must didn't have access to Craigslist and Ebay then :rofl: which are both larger sites than "Flight Club"

Well as far as Craigslist goes IDK how you could determine the price that they sold for (unless you sold a pair yourself for $4,000)... because people could ask for a million dollars but that doesn't mean they would actually receive it. The same can be said for eBay, bidders bidding up to ridiculous amounts and never paying.

whats all this nonsense of the zoom rookie galaxy's being uncomfortable. To be honest, they fit fine, and if you have potato feet then put an insert, its not that serious.

Come on i was on a roll....... :rofl:

However the galaxy pattern on the rookies is much more vivid and colorful. IMHO

true, but as an owner of both, i'd have to say that, although the rookies galaxy pattern is indeed more vibrant and colorful, the foams still >>>> the rookies. i still can't pinpoint exactly why. i don't wanna believe it's just bc of all the pandemonium the foams caused.

anyway, i'm breaking out my rookies tmrw. :pimp:

Last edited:
Well as far as Craigslist goes IDK how you could determine the price that they sold for (unless you sold a pair yourself for $4,000)... because people could ask for a million dollars but that doesn't mean they would actually receive it. The same can be said for eBay, bidders bidding up to ridiculous amounts and never paying.
Thank you. The point i was trying to make is that flight club has a historical price chart showing actually how much they charged. These people charge up a 20% fee vs bay's 10% fee and yet, their most expensive price was $2.5k. Ebay and craigslist has no actual proof of purchase.

I HATE 21 MERCER AND IVE NEVER EVEN BEEN THERE...BASED ON WHAT IVE HEARD AND SEEN ON THEIR TWITTER ITS A SHADEY JOKE LOL

^dont waste your time they wont change anything unless nike fires their entire staff :D , but thats just wishful thinking

Back
Top Bottom