Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Are 12.5's really that rare?? I needed an 11.5 but it kept giving me that busy message so I panicked. Went for a 12.5 since the 12's were gone and I got through...Now I'm hoping I can trade or something..idk >D

It's like if the all mighty rare 13 and the semi rare, highly desired 12 had a baby and it came out as the 12.5

high coveted, but so rare people don't even know they exist half the time.

so is it this crappy new NDC layout? why couldnt i even add to the cart the second it was posted? unless it loaded late for me? :nerd:
Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Code: 019B-0000000]

i got the olive tweet 1st after I was done they was al unable to purcahse

Exactly, I've got the 300mbps fios in Manhattan. The only thing that matters is how fast the tweet gets delivered to your twitter account. Each second is critical and it can vary by a few seconds easily. THats why some people say easy cop, etc. BECAUSE IT IS. They get the tweet faster than the rest of us. Its not like they have some magical method. Its all on the twitter gods.

Guess I didn't get that link fast enough. Make me weary about the future releases now

Someone in this forum please tell the truth. How do you get through on NDC? I doubt your internet connections faster than mine. I was on as soon as the link went up like most of you. All I got was the error message over and over. I've never got through on NDC. Something isn't right.....
I just got a pair sz 10.5, it went smoothly. I just be patient. When nike;s tweet didnt come exactly at 5, I wasnt on twitter tweeting to nikestore or niketalk. I just be patience. 

Paypal still says pending and no email.
eyes.gif

I've had bad experiences with Nike

yessss after getting that error for 15 mins i got thru 
pimp.gif

if you got em in the cart dont stop clicking the next step...you got em!!

Last edited:
it seems like a lot of ppl got size 9 good thing i got a 9.5 hopefully ndc doest cancel all those 9's.

I had been refreshing their twitter page since 7:54 and missed out. Insane why I even try, welp that's a wrap for me trying to buy shoes to wear from Nike.

Earlier it seems as if it was adding, then the message pops up " sorry you ran out of time in your cart " :stoneface:

Welp, this went as predicted. Back to sleep I go.

I went on nike.com, Basketball and shoes, but they do not appear,
only the red ones, does anyone know, why that is?

It's like if the all mighty rare 13 and the semi rare, highly desired 12 had a baby and it came out as the 12.5
high coveted, but so rare people don't even know they exist half the time.

:rofl: tha hell ...I got you though. Idk. Im just happy I got a pair. I'll worry about trade later.

Back
Top Bottom