Game goes in on Ol' Man Jigga..

Dude got on that D.O.A. and disses him...yikes..

no video, but you can see it on worldstarhiphop....can't wait to see where this goes...

the whole Game vs Jay thing has been on and off for soooo long....this +!*# really is lame.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

So when should we expect the apologies to be sent out?

The Game ethered Jay-Z on MY |3ITCH...
grin.gif
I don't think so...this diss track was kinda wack ifyou ask me...

Nah he kinda got him w/ My @@#%+ & I'm a Jay fan. Either Jay got something on deck or he is desperate for pub. He knows the Game been thirsty to battlehim!!!

It amazes me how much this guy wants Jay-Z to battle him. He makes it very difficult to be a fan of his
tired.gif

The Game did disrespect the %*%% out of Ol Man Jigga on My %!%@+, yall buggin if you think otherwise. Problem is the camel does nothing but subliminals and oneor two bar shots.

It's not really a battle at all. Just one bi polar lame and another lame who feels he's too good destroy dude. Make you question if dude really fromBK, we stomp on roaches in the hood, we don't let them live.

You think Jay will ever mention the Games name?

Never. Jay is too smart. He will avoid Game in every desperate way...

i dont even mess with hov like that..but game is lame as hell for this. not to mention he got all them spanish ppl sayin the n word like its cool..damn @@@*

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

You think Jay will ever mention the Games name?

Never. Jay is too smart. He will avoid Game in every desperate way...
He just mentioned Game in his live BP3 freestyle. It's the main reason Game is going so hard right now. Do yall even know what yall aretalking about?

That's why I say Jay must have something waiting for the Game. He knows Game wants to battle & for him to have said his name meant he was ready, Ihope.

You can say alot of bad things about Game but you can't deny that he is one of illest battle rappers out.

Back
Top Bottom