Game goes in on Ol' Man Jigga..

is Game really being strategical with this?!? or just really crying out for attention with someone else who's subliminaly crying out for attention withtheir iconic status?!?...
eyes.gif

either way do we really need another East Vs West....with the strong unity in hip hop from all coasts right now, i dont think it could happen

btw...Game will push J to the point where he will have no choice but to retaliate

Nobody is sayin nothing about game not being a good rapper beacuse he is a great rapper IMO but yal game fans got admit honestly that he is a hip hop attention_whore.

The Game is lame, and if he could stop name
droppin for 1 song, then maybe i would say he
had some spit to him.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Documentary was a classic cause 50 gave him like 3 GREAT songs and Game had the nerve to pull that bs....still can't 50 looked out for that bum like that but i guess 50 is a class act dude and it bit him in the end
laugh.gif
Using that excuse are we? Who doesn't give peoplesongs and help with their album? GRODT might not have sold as much or got any of the buzz that it did if D-12 didn't give 50 "In Da Club". $+%!outta here. Documentary was solid top to bottom.

Deuce King, you're a moron. /story.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

You don't chase a battle with an MC of Jay's calibur... Its borderline ******ed...
why not ? more then likely jay isn't going to respond or just through some subliminals that everyone is going to overrate. if it was the old marcy projects hustler jay-z i would say its a bad move but realisticly jay-z isn't going to put out the heat he once did.

cam released you gotta love it, no response except for that average at best ballin freestyle and the part on kingdom come where he said what you call ballin i spend on taxes but that was more directed at jim jones.

that being said game needs to get jay's nuts out of his mouth. i listen to game but he's been salty since documentary that jay didn't do a song with him. get over it already.
After seeing Jay respond to Jim, I don't think we can really put anything past him, as big as some of Jim Jones songs have been Game has consistantly sold more and remained more "relevent", I mean he's in Europe with his fanbase clownin Jay... & Jay has been sendin subliminals Game's way since he was with G Unit and beefin with Bleek...

uhh cedric did you not hear dig a hole?

This coming from someone that said Game has a classic to his name, yeah right. The moron is clearly you champ, and that's beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Documentary was flawless
There's nothing flawless and or classic about a rapper shouting out the names of people he hasn't met or if certain people were alive damnsure wouldn't want to meet him. "I'm the next Easy E., I'm the next Pac, I'm the next B.I.G."
eyes.gif
sure he is. It's the same ole song and dance from Game on every record, hejust can't record anything without mentioning people that are by far greater than him, and his only way to even try and stay relevant is to somehow mentionthese famous people just so people like you and the rest of Game's depleted fanbase think he's important somehow. With that in mind I'm expectinga bunch of Michael Jackson shot outs on his next album. I'm sure even Game himself deep down thinks he's on the same level as these people, but we allknow that he is simply doing a good job of fooling himself and his feeble fanbase. So in conclusion, Game never has or never will produce anything that can bedeemed classic or flawless.

@+***% throw the word classic around here too freely...I'm not sure there's been no more than 3 classics period in the 21st century..let alone TheDocumentary being one of them.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

@+***% throw the word classic around here too freely...I'm not sure there's been no more than 3 classics period in the 21st century..let alone The Documentary being one of them.
Ditto. And I liked The Documentary a lot. Not comfortable calling it a classic though.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

You don't chase a battle with an MC of Jay's calibur... Its borderline ******ed...
why not ? more then likely jay isn't going to respond or just through some subliminals that everyone is going to overrate. if it was the old marcy projects hustler jay-z i would say its a bad move but realisticly jay-z isn't going to put out the heat he once did.

cam released you gotta love it, no response except for that average at best ballin freestyle and the part on kingdom come where he said what you call ballin i spend on taxes but that was more directed at jim jones.

that being said game needs to get jay's nuts out of his mouth. i listen to game but he's been salty since documentary that jay didn't do a song with him. get over it already.
After seeing Jay respond to Jim, I don't think we can really put anything past him, as big as some of Jim Jones songs have been Game has consistantly sold more and remained more "relevent", I mean he's in Europe with his fanbase clownin Jay... & Jay has been sendin subliminals Game's way since he was with G Unit and beefin with Bleek...

uhh cedric did you not hear dig a hole?
dig a hole was nothing but subliminals and he never mentioned anyones actual name in the diss.

dig a hole was just like kingdome come so much hype towards it but it wasn't nothing great.

The Documentary is a classic.

I agree that Game does act like an idiot and can be annoying at times, but to me it's entertaining because it's funny.

Also, he's currently on an International tour so I would say he's still relevant.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This coming from someone that said Game has a classic to his name, yeah right. The moron is clearly you champ, and that's beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Documentary was flawless
There's nothing flawless and or classic about a rapper shouting out the names of people he hasn't met or if certain people were alive damn sure wouldn't want to meet him. "I'm the next Easy E., I'm the next Pac, I'm the next B.I.G."
eyes.gif
sure he is. It's the same ole song and dance from Game on every record, he just can't record anything without mentioning people that are by far greater than him, and his only way to even try and stay relevant is to somehow mention these famous people just so people like you and the rest of Game's depleted fanbase think he's important somehow. With that in mind I'm expecting a bunch of Michael Jackson shot outs on his next album. I'm sure even Game himself deep down thinks he's on the same level as these people, but we all know that he is simply doing a good job of fooling himself and his feeble fanbase. So in conclusion, Game never has or never will produce anything that can be deemed classic or flawless.
laugh.gif
You're an imbecile. With the Jay and Obama shaftlubricating you can't be taken serious.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
So much hate for Game on Niketalk. %%%$@% acting like he can't spit. Dude puts out 3 solid albums with one of them being a classic. What more do people want? If he feels he has a chip on his shoulder let him flick it off.

Exactly.

games released 3 very good albums, aside from the constant name dropping its hard to hate on game the rapper.

game the person is a different story though, all the dissing and apologizing, change of heart, the male stripper stuff, the fact that its been heard from manypeople around the area that him and his boys go to some of the gyms around the area to play basketball and try to act extra hard show that game the person is asquare.

still he makes good music though.

laugh.gif
You're an imbecile.
Someone who says Game has a classic to his name shouldn't be taken serious. Not just on a message board but in real life as well. It'stime to take an honest evaluation of yourself champ and get yourself together.

i'mma fan of Game & i'm really startin 2 think he is bi polar or jus slighty insane sumthin is wrong wit him like fo real

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I swear, if some of your moms dissed Jay in public you would be asking if "she was still relevant" and saying "Jay would finish her"
roll.gif

i stayed away from this thread cause well i knew what was in it. but...Dude said "beef rapper?" Like REally Beef rapper?
laugh.gif

anyway, i havent heard the diss game made but by Jay's "freestyle" i dont believe that warranted a diss.

Didnt Jay say he's just gonna let him commit suicide?

Haven't read threw this thread but.....

My N_ AR said don't Botha, cause this N_ older than austin powers faja, I'm laughin at his nose LOL HAHA, and hislips so big he can suck on my @$%% (AHHHHH)
& Don't bite me... I'm No B.I.G, I'm young muhammed spit faster than lightning, I f'd up money for Dre and Jimmy Iovine(sp?) but One Bloodwas my way of apologizing

roll.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom