Game goes in on Ol' Man Jigga..

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

That's why I say Jay must have something waiting for the Game. He knows Game wants to battle & for him to have said his name meant he was ready, I hope.
I would hope so but here's the problem. We already know Game is lame, imo Ol Man Jigga coulda finished him early and decisively to the pointhe had no career(I dunno maybe Curtis and Dre asked him to chill at the time). Game's been in battles, Curtis and the rest of the unit did a good job atexposing him. What dirt could be found on this lame that would make him look worse that he already does?

I mean it's the same thing with Jay himself a lot of these rappers got the B-Rabbit effect, they either exposed themselves or been so many battles/beefs upto now that anybody coming at them now would just be regurgitating the same info. I always felt Ol Man Jigga had the ability to destroy Game in making a verygood diss and overall a very good battle but now I aint sure. Game although whack at other music is extremely good at creating a diss track, he's not aslouch. He's actually more battle tested than Jay.

For Ol Man Jigga to just flatten him all the content has to be presented in an earth shattering way along with new info and the song has to be great. Heshoulda been did this when he heard My $**$@
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I swear, if some of your moms dissed Jay in public you would be asking if "she was still relevant" and saying "Jay would finish her"

simple as this, Game suffers from attention deprevation, he owes us all a "thanx" cause' we're paying attention to his cries. ...i justwonder if Hov will.

So this beef is re-starting because Jay said "I ain't talking about Game"? He really has it bad for Hova
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

You don't chase a battle with an MC of Jay's calibur... Its borderline ******ed...
why not ? more then likely jay isn't going to respond or just through some subliminals that everyone is going to overrate. if it wasthe old marcy projects hustler jay-z i would say its a bad move but realisticly jay-z isn't going to put out the heat he once did.

cam released you gotta love it, no response except for that average at best ballin freestyle and the part on kingdom come where he said what you callballin i spend on taxes but that was more directed at jim jones.

that being said game needs to get jay's nuts out of his mouth. i listen to game but he's been salty since documentary that jay didn't do a songwith him. get over it already.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I swear, if some of your moms dissed Jay in public you would be asking if "she was still relevant" and saying "Jay would finish her"

Hell yea, I love my mom but Jay would ether her

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Hell yea, I love my mom but Jay would ether her
roll.gif

That was a dumb analogy btw.

Why dude starving for attention like this tho... like every other word outta his month is Jay-z blah blah. You can't take a dude serious when he apologizesevery 5 secs and is mad emotional like a B wasn't dude suicidal last year, I mean come on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

You think Jay will ever mention the Games name?

Never. Jay is too smart. He will avoid Game in every desperate way...
He just mentioned Game in his live BP3 freestyle. It's the main reason Game is going so hard right now. Do yall even know what yall are talking about?
If I heard correctly, he said '....I ain't talkin bout Game....' so where is this comingfrom? Son is bipolar.

Every album he mentions Jay, $*+$ is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

He just mentioned Game in his live BP3 freestyle. It's the main reason Game is going so hard right now. Do yall even know what yall are talking about?
If I heard correctly, he said '....I ain't talkin bout Game....' so where is this coming from? Son is bipolar.

I feel Game is taking this the same way Saigon took Joe Budden mentioning his name. I mean honestly Game been quiet the last couple years when itcomes to any bi-polarness directed towards Ol Man Jigga on some battle shhh. I mean he did group him with a bunch of dudes he's dissed, disrespected orsimply looks down upon.

Also dealing with Game it doesn't take much to set his bi-polar !%! off. Plus you should know the prior bs history between the two.

I also think some ppl just don't like Jay or how he comes off in his raps. I remember when Busta dissed him when he mentioned him in What More Can Isay....

You all know that Game would destroy Jigga if this goes further. You all are just too far up Hovs Bootyhole to realize it.
I they both go at it so you can see how stupid you are.

And for your info i dont like Game.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

You all know that Game would destroy Jigga if this goes further. You all are just too far up Hovs Bootyhole to realize it.
I they both go at it so you can see how stupid you are.

And for your info i dont like Game.

I love the ignore feature.

Also dealing with Game it doesn't take much to set his bi-polar !%! off. Plus you should know the prior bs history between the two.

I also think some ppl just don't like Jay or how he comes off in his raps. I remember when Busta dissed him when he mentioned him in What More Can I say....
Agreed.

im a fan of both but i think game might hold his ground if this goes any further........

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

You don't chase a battle with an MC of Jay's calibur... Its borderline ******ed...
why not ? more then likely jay isn't going to respond or just through some subliminals that everyone is going to overrate. if it was the old marcy projects hustler jay-z i would say its a bad move but realisticly jay-z isn't going to put out the heat he once did.

cam released you gotta love it, no response except for that average at best ballin freestyle and the part on kingdom come where he said what you call ballin i spend on taxes but that was more directed at jim jones.

that being said game needs to get jay's nuts out of his mouth. i listen to game but he's been salty since documentary that jay didn't do a song with him. get over it already.
After seeing Jay respond to Jim, I don't think we can really put anything past him, as big as some of Jim Jones songs have been Game hasconsistantly sold more and remained more "relevent", I mean he's in Europe with his fanbase clownin Jay... & Jay has been sendin subliminalsGame's way since he was with G Unit and beefin with Bleek...

I wouldn't mind seeing a Game diss from Jay. I would love to see Jay come with something takeoveresque or on the level of some of the stuff he was sayingwhen he was getting at Jayo felony.

We will see what happens though.

what was the reason behind that whole bleek young gunz beef with game back in 2004 anyways

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

If I heard correctly, he said '....I ain't talkin bout Game....' so where is this coming from? Son is bipolar.

Game name drops more people than any rapper I know..in LAX he name drops hella people man...

Originally Posted by Bigavelli

The Game is still relevant?
LAX went gold last year.
dude is in between albums, everyone isnt gonna lil wayne you w/ 354352353 songs in a year.

NTers use the term "relevant" too loosely

as far as Game dissin Jay (again) just let it go. he's better off focusing on his next album. Jay already paid him a few bars on TI's/TIP "WatchWhat You Say To Me"

just let it go, dog

i just heard this on hot97,who else heard this????

""ive been the rock since before you came in the picture,
i am the game son i can take you out the picture,
rewrite your future because ima boss call me mr.CEO,
you on a preschool level bout to take a loss listen to my F.L.O""

uh oh i guess Hov took the bait...guess we gotta see what happens now.

Acapella or over a beat?

it was acapella,i didnt even know they did that on radio stations anymore.

did anybody else hear this??? there was more to it but i can only remember so much,i spaced out on the jim jones part

eyes.gif

I need sources......or "you need more people."

Back
Top Bottom