Game goes in on Ol' Man Jigga..

yea thats why im asking who else heard it.come on i know there has to be some people here who are from brooklyn,i NEED to knwo what else he said at the endpart of the freestyle

So I guess the Red Album is dropping soon? and I find the whole crowd thing funny since those same people will be at Hov's next Concert in Spain.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So I guess the Red Album is dropping soon? and I find the whole crowd thing funny since those same people will be at Hov's next Concert in Spain.
laugh.gif

this is true

lol hypocrites

^
laugh.gif
Yes he would just change on what syllables he emphasizes on

I'm from BK and
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ listening to Hot 97 in 2009 that shhh is definitely a preteen phase.

Umm go to WSHH that's where I saw the live video of it, yes he did say "I aint talkin bout game". Game needs to get over it, the man is super bipolar.

This %@#! aside...dudes really think Game is that nice?

He's good as some good songs as far as composition goes but I can honestly say I've NEVER thought he carried a song with his lyrics before. Every Gamesong I think is nice...usually has a nice theme/beat to it. I don't think I've ever rewinded some Game %@#! and say "yo, did he just say that%@#!?". Basically Game could never have a Nas/Joe Budden like career where poor beat selections CAN get overshadowed by strong lyrics. A Game song with awack beat would get an automatic skip from me. Even that 300 bars %@#! ya'll be gassing saying he "killed" G-Unit...I still listen to it tryingto figure out if I'm not hearing something I should be or something.

The Game is still relevant?

My thoughts exactly. The fact of the matter is Game is clearly starving for attention cause hardly anybody cares for the guy at this point in time. Almost similar to North Korea firing missiles, they know they're a bunch of nobodies to the rest of the world, the same rules apply to Game. Just a few years ago this dude was almost at the point of suicide, now all of a sudden you dudes think he can hang with Jay on any level........LOL. When it's all said and done Game will apologize AGAIN to Jay just as he should.

I dont know if yal remember this but this is from about a year ago. This aint the whole thing but i remember once dude brought up jay-zgame didn't talk about anythng else he kept talking about jay-z. You could tell he was happy to hear wat jay "supposedly" said about him so hecould finally beef with his idol. For yal wonderin bout the beef origins this just an example of the little back and forth bull that they been goin thru since04'
laugh.gif
at the N.Korea&Game comparison

laugh.gif
So much hate for Game on Niketalk. %%%$@% acting like he can't spit. Dude puts out 3 solid albums with one of them being a classic. What more dopeople want? If he feels he has a chip on his shoulder let him flick it off.

laugh.gif
So much hate for Game on Niketalk. %%%$@% acting like he can't spit. Dude puts out 3 solid albums with one of them being a classic. What more do people want? If he feels he has a chip on his shoulder let him flick it off.

theres hate for the game on niketalk because he acts like a %+$*%# idiot at times, one minute hes sendin out apologies thanthe next min he's sendin out diss records.....acting like a $%@#@ FTL!

J is my favorite rapper, but I liked all of Game's albums, and The Documentary was a classic, but dude shouldn't be going after B like that...he justapologized to 50 in honor of Mike and now he's doing this? smh

Honestly I mess with Game but dude needs to let all these on and off again beefs go. But I guess really this time it was Jay (right?) who mentioned Games namefirst. . .

As far as albums go. . .dude has put out some solid material, no doubt but "classic?" I swear NT'ers are quick to use the word"classic" when talking about albums.

Documentary was a classic cause 50 gave him like 3 GREAT songs and Game had the nerve to pull that bs....still can't 50 looked out for that bum like thatbut i guess 50 is a class act dude and it bit him in the end

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The Game did disrespect the %*%% out of Ol Man Jigga on My %!%@+, yall buggin if you think otherwise. Problem is the camel does nothing but subliminals and one or two bar shots.

It's not really a battle at all. Just one bi polar lame and another lame who feels he's too good destroy dude. Make you question if dude really from BK, we stomp on roaches in the hood, we don't let them live.

very true.
Jay is full of subliminal shots

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The Game did disrespect the %*%% out of Ol Man Jigga on My %!%@+, yall buggin if you think otherwise. Problem is the camel does nothing but subliminals and one or two bar shots.

It's not really a battle at all. Just one bi polar lame and another lame who feels he's too good destroy dude. Make you question if dude really from BK, we stomp on roaches in the hood, we don't let them live.

very true.
Jay is full of subliminal shots

Back
Top Bottom