Game goes in on Ol' Man Jigga..

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Dude puts out 3 solid albums
LOL.

with one of them being a classic
LOLx100.

Seriously tho, Game and classic should never go together. He's only good at dissing #!$@%% and flip flopping after.
Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

game is an herb.
3d935557e9648b9d3d456de071ffab37121ee1f.jpg

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Dude puts out 3 solid albums
LOL.

with one of them being a classic
LOLx100.

Ya'll dudes trippin The Documentary was an incredible album now the other 2 wasn't that great but The Documentary was a great ablum I swear man Idon't get sum of ya'll dudes on NT what do ya'll listen to it's funny cuz nuthin ever seems to impress ya'll I know majority of the musicthat is out today is garbage but they still got cats puttin out good music if you don't like Game that cool but dude does put out nice music all thecomplaining ya'll make yourselves sound like haters real talk

Why does Game say that he is done with beef and all this stuff, and acts all sad and wants people to forgive him, and then he goes at Jay. I mean i'm notgame, but what did Jay do to him. Thats like Chris Paul going at Magic Johnson.

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Why does Game say that he is done with beef and all this stuff, and acts all sad and wants people to forgive him, and then he goes at Jay. I mean i'm not game, but what did Jay do to him. Thats like Chris Paul going at Magic Johnson.
You not reading this thread fam? The Game is bi-polar. Look it up.

i dunno game is not the type of dude i would want to have beef

he says like the type of n___ who would stay up all night and day writing a verse about you lol

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I will say that his first 2 albums are solid, I haven't heard LAX though.

LAX was a solid album imo..

#!%+!+ just expect him to drop the Documentary everytime

That's like askin Jay to drop a reasonable doubt everytime( but #@*@%$ don't )

It's not gonna happen..

Most artis can't top their 1st album...

And ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves if you believe that The Documentary wasn't a classic....
smh.gif
imagine the documentary without Westside story, Hate it or Love it, Higher , How We do, Special, And Church for Thugs..... All of those songs 50wrote.....that being said start from scratch is my %#@%.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

The Documentary is a classic.
024266_38.jpg
I liked The Documentary but when people start calling it a classic just lets me know how old some of yall are.

If you're saying The Documentary is a classic then your saying it can be compared to albums like Death Certificate, Reasonable Doubt, Illmatic, TheInfamous, The Blueprint, The Chronic, ATLiens, or Ready to Die.

I want some of that stuff yall youngins are smoking
laugh.gif

^

I respect your opinion but IMO it isn't a classic. I just can't rank it among the albums I listed. Lyrically I didn't think Game was all that niceon The Documentary. He's better lyrically on his mixtapes than albums.

Back
Top Bottom