Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

A bit of a shame cuz I wanted more of the kid actors. They seemed good.

Guess overall they learned from having goo many children as part of the main cast.

Had me confused when I saw the other actress.

I'm glad thee kid actors are limited. Didn't want to do mental gymnastics to make them look younger than what they are like I do for Stranger Things.

I'm glad thee kid actors are limited. Didn't want to do mental gymnastics to make them look younger than what they are like I do for Stranger Things.

How old is the princess supposed to be in the show? She looks 11 or 12 but the actress is 22 in real life.

There was some strong sexual tension between her and her uncle. Don’t know if I can handle watching incest AND underage sex at the same time :rolleyes

How old is the princess supposed to be in the show? She looks 11 or 12 but the actress is 22 in real life.

There was some strong sexual tension between her and her uncle. Don’t know if I can handle watching incest AND underage sex at the same time :rolleyes
They're going to do a time jump

So much happened in the episode, I forgot about the possible greyscale thing. Wonder what’s gonna happen with that.

Finally SEENT! the premiere.

Was pessimistic about this series coming off the cluster**** that was Game of Thrones.

But they brought my byke in this like

mortal-kombat-scorpion.gif

Leggo.

I wonder how many seasons will be made. From my understanding this story , unlike the one chosen for the original GOT, is completely written. Hopefully that means the execution is done better than the original.

Back
Top Bottom