Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Yeah, it feels weird hearing the old theme like that. I was hoping for a variation but not the whole thing the same as it was. Unless they're going to do variations of the theme going forward. Intro felt a bit lazy tbh.

uncomfortable-awkward.gif

Rhaenyra is bad ***!!!!!! She pulled up on her dragon and laid down the law.

These episodes keep getting better. Also the time jumps are wild. Episode 2 is like 6months after ep1 and it seems next week is years later.

I’m getting so lost with the family tree but i need to just ignore that and enjoy the episodes at hand.

This article is dope and provides great perspective on the ending of GoT and how the dream of a Song of Ice and Fire really plays into the ending.

Last edited:
that is accurate to the book, daenerys was 13 in the books when she was wed to khal brogo

OG theme music is back. 🔥

Yeah, it feels weird hearing the old theme like that. I was hoping for a variation but not the whole thing the same as it was. Unless they're going to do variations of the theme going forward. Intro felt a bit lazy tbh.

I’m with it. You have to admit it’s the best type of nostalgia. When it came on i cheered like the raiders scored a TD. I’m here for it. It’s iconic.

OG Khaleesi is NOT ****ing around!!!!

Pulled up with the yoppa and said “do sumthin!”

Yo that actress has too much presence. Commands every scene. Real strength. So she’s the main character of this book or nah?

1E18B378-246A-4426-A81C-76711323C8A2.jpeg

She means bidness and wanted all the smoke from Daemon. I’m here for her and I’m bending the knee.

Corlys thought he was doing something by going behind Visaerys’ back to Daemon but once he began to mouth off about the King, Daemon was like “Hold up n*****, only i can talk that s***” lol

Dude like 40 hangin out with a 12 year old. Bruh... :smh:

His daughter is a damn savage tho. I hope she sticks around.

Back
Top Bottom