Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

The correlation between these two is the plot we’re failing to see right now and it’s frightening.

62536097-4B9D-4CCD-8626-5A14E29C4F66.jpeg

Dude like 40 hangin out with a 12 year old. Bruh... :smh:

His daughter is a damn savage tho. I hope she sticks around.
Rhaenyra better not go out like Robb :smh: Girl has what it takes to win but that doesn't mean **** in a GRRM world.

Glad that Viserys didn't choose the 12 year old, though, assuming Alicent is Rhaenyea's age, 15 aint much better and he seems to be interested in her fr :smh:

I was hopin Veserys would pick someone he knew he wouldn’t do anything with (either) cause he knew he’d die first cause of the wounds, and Rhaynera would become Queen, but the preview did that thought wrong :smh:

I def had my reservations about this prequel based off the last seasons of the OG but they have been delivering. GRR being more involved was a plus for sure.

Corlys trying to marry off young Ororo Munroe was super uncomfortable.

Next ep tho.. :pimp::pimp:

🔥 when Rhay rolled in and defused the situation.
But 😮 when she totally got blindsided by Vis' announcement!
Ali be like "hey, bestie... I mean stepdaughter..." 😬😬😬
Vis and Rhay had finally started to talk... I figured that specifics of his decision would have made it into their chat!
And 🤨@ the Grand Maester casually manipulating the situation, whilst feeding his maggots some Royal flesh.

Episode was flames :pimp:

When Rhaebae pulled up with the dragon and parallel parked that joint on the bridge :wow:

I would’ve chose Lady Hightower too, ain’t eem mad 🥰

I feel like the preview for the next showed too much smh

“So I parallel double park that mother****er sideways
Old folks talking 'bout back in my day (oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)
But, homie, this is my day, class started two hours ago
Oh, am I late?”

Can’t tell me nothing was def her ride up song :lol:

Back
Top Bottom