Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

1 episode left

they had me in that last scene though, i thought dude actually turned and took the dragon back to kings landing but was just all a ruse to show the team

1722218958583.jpeg

So, if Rhaena claims Sheepstealer (or whatever unclaimed dragon is there), that gives team black how many? 6 claimed (including Daemon's)?

And just 2 claimed for team green?

Rhaenyra with another edition of Who Wants to Claim a Dragon?; Bastard Edition

She calmed Vermithor down, turned to the smallfolk, told them GOODT! luck and bounced. :lol: :smh:

Vermithor was like:

G3RTrP.gif

Aemond pushing the Vhagar button to pull up on Rhaenyra only to realize she had nWo Dragon waiting for him. :lol::pimp:

Last edited:
Jace was out of line a few times this ep, he's feeling real insecure now that he's not the only bastard with royal blood that has a dragon on deck anymore :lol:

Feel like the seeds are being planted for more intra-family squabbling after this first part of the dance wraps up.

Rhaenera really fed all those Targs to the Wolves like lambs to slaughter even after the dragonkeepers warnings :lol: :smh:

Worked out in the end I guess but damn, wonder if the 2 new riders will take that to heart in the future

Back
Top Bottom