Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

This season has had some really awesome moments and episodes but I think overall it dragged more than it should have

This was a phenomenal episode. Visually was one of the best episodes of the series and not only did it give us what we wanted with the dragons, but it was pretty cool seeing these bastards get their Dragon but you know it's going to mess things up in the future

I wonder what the Dragons were yellin when they seen Vhagar flip that ***** and go home :lol:

Vermithor: “Pull up ***! We want the smoke!”
Seasmoke: “Yea, ***** you better run!”
Syrax: “They not like us! They not like us!”

IMG_1430.jpeg

Aemond saw the smoke and was like . . .
1722317475423.gif

Noo
1722317614444.gif

Oscar Tully rose up high on my list for how he put Daemon in his place. Hopefully he grows up. Him and Lyanne Mormant are two sharp kids. Makes me go back and watch his reaction to Daemon when they first met, because I know I interpreted it as this little kid doesn't understand what Daemon is trying to say. When in reality it was, this mutha****a, if only I was 10 years older.

This doesn't even include Daemon + Caraxes and the random Vale dragon flying around :lol:

I hope they finally give sad faced girl a dragon, tired of seeing her droopy faced *** looking all sad moping around.

Heads up for everybody, don't look up the finale until it airs Sunday night, apparently the episode leaked and spoilers are out there

:lol: :smh:

Well, ****. I'm dipping out of here until Sunday then. I kinda know what's gonna happen, but I don't wanna see any visual spoilers. On the bright side, avoiding spoilers is a good reason to stay off social media for a while.

I ain’t trying to avoid ****. I remember the GoT leaks, especially The Spoils of War leak, I want the episode early if someone has it, juheard

Back
Top Bottom