Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Oh man I forgot about the GOAT Arya Wick!!!!!!! Her killing That old POS Frey was so satisfying and lowkey scary she just stood their watching him die looking like

5570e71f-14df-47b7-a041-34232b88e4fe.jpeg

Lawd this pic is creepy af.

*right click, save as*

Just caught up on this entire season in two days.

House of the dragons so clearly lays out why there were no dragons in Game of Thrones.

They’re going scorched earth with these damn dragons. They are smoking each other every other episode :lol: :smh:

Also are the eggs that Rhanerys gave to her neice/stepdaughter while sending off her with the young children the same ones that Daenerys happens upon in Game of Thrones?

:lol: @ Aegon basically becoming his father.

Also in some ways Daemon is reminding me of Jamie.

I'm caught up with my binge and ready for this finale. Gotta say this season has just been okay. S1 was better with more compelling acting performances.

Last edited:
I'm glad I watched it weekly. Gave me a chance to debrief, read up on all the details that I missed and, most importantly, catch up on all the memes!
😂
I second this. I actually listen to Bald Moves podcast who do a great job of recapping and also giving small details/backstory to a give more context and without spoiling because one of the podcasters isn’t a book reader and the other one is…so going through the journey with them has been fun this season.

Just catching last weeks episode.
Oscar Tully punking Daemon before joining his ranks.
Little G

Back
Top Bottom