Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

"My cock is destroyed, it burst into flames like sausage on a spit"

" i cant even take a piss without it running down my leg"

:emoji_dizzy_face: :emoji_dizzy_face:

:emoji_confounded:
sd-aspect-1503520223-delish-spiral-dogs-still003.jpg

dame2.png

I'm starting to think it ain't the same guy, or even the NK. Just one of the Generals.
It being a General rather than another NK makes more sense.

Either way a dip in quality (which isn't important but funny nonetheless to me)

Joke for the bad CGI. It's the same guy lol

No reason the NK would be someone different

Unless D&D got hired to do this show too
I'm starting to think it ain't the same guy, or even the NK. Just one of the Generals.
Hell they ******* changed out the Night King from Hardhome, for the Night King that we saw the rest of the way.

So even if this guy looks weird, it's unclear who it is. :lol:

Screen Shot 2024-08-05 at 1.05.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-08-05 at 1.06.52 AM.png

"My cock is destroyed, it burst into flames like sausage on a spit"

" i cant even take a piss without it running down my leg"

:emoji_dizzy_face: :emoji_dizzy_face:

:emoji_confounded:

Dude was just sonning himself as a reply, while Larys was laying out the 5-year plan :lol:

Joanna Robinson on The Ringer reaction video mentioned this, didn't even notice this at all....

JR: "Did you see the person flip-flopping with antlers on their head behind the tree?"

Mallory Rubin: "Yup. The Green Man... The Isle of Faces."

JR: "Right before Daemon gets to the tree, you hear a clip-clop ... you see this guy, who has antlers."

JR: "And in the God's Eye -- [the God's Eye] is the lake that's right there where they are, there's an island in the middle called, 'The Isle of Faces' that humans in the story cannot get to. People cannot get to this island. And the people on the island, the guardians, are called, "The Greenmen" ... this is huge, we don't go there in the books.”

JR: "In the GOT books, Bran heard this from the old Raven, every time Bran goes on, hears these stories from the old man in the original books, and every time he's going somewhere and someone mentions somebody, he asks, 'Do they have antlers?' He's never seen them."

(I also want to mention that in this episode, Halaena said Aemond would die in the God's Eye "to never be heard from again")

Last edited:
Good to see a book accurate Bloodraven. Should be seeing more of him in A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. They need to do a short, British style series with that story. Base each season on one of the short stories, make it 3 or 4 episodes a season, maybe 5. If they stretch that **** they’ll have Dunk & Egg tripping balls at a tourney or some ********.

Bring byke ten episode seasons

I enjoyed that a lot but

BRING BYKE TEN EPISODE SEASONS
This would’ve been a good penultimate episode. Not a finale. :smh:

WB trying to milk one damn book for 4 seasons because they lost the NBA. Nasty :smh:

I get the expectations of a grand destruction of dragons and many people dying of death, but all this ended up being a huge setup for S3, which, I'm sure, a lot of ish will go down.

That being said, I enjoyed this as an episode by itself. I appreciate the dialogue and acting... the scene between Rhae & Allicent was great, while Alyn's vent was awesome. He really piled it onto Corlys! No one would have dared speak to Corlys like that, except for Rhaenys!

Man, Aemond really losing his ish over the realization that he's not as powerful as he think he is! And Heleana giving us all the spoiler on his demise! 😅

Daemon going on his 'journey', but only to pull a 180 after the Godswood visions. 🙄

Ulf... ugh... I can't stand that idiot. 😒🤦‍♂️

I dunno if Rhaena's path will be more significant, but I kinda wished we got to see her bond with Sheepstealer before S3.

But my biggest gripe of this episode... I cannot believe they left with this cliffhanger! 😒
1722852080056.png

Joanna Robinson on The Ringer reaction video mentioned this, didn't even notice this at all....

JR: "Did you see the person flip-flopping with antlers on their head behind the tree?"

Mallory Rubin: "Yup. The Green Man... The Isle of Faces."

JR: "Right before Daemon gets to the tree, you hear a clip-clop ... you see this guy, who has antlers."

JR: "And in the God's Eye -- [the God's Eye] is the lake that's right there where they are, there's an island in the middle called, 'The Isle of Faces' that humans in the story cannot get to. People cannot get to this island. And the people on the island, the guardians, are called, "The Greenmen" ... this is huge, we don't go there in the books.”

JR: "In the GOT books, Bran heard this from the old Raven, every time Bran goes on, hears these stories from the old man in the original books, and every time he's going somewhere and someone mentions somebody, he asks, 'Do they have antlers?' He's never seen them."

(I also want to mention that in this episode, Halaena said Aemond would die in the God's Eye "to never be heard from again")

Watched the episode with caption and IT did say something about a "clip-clop" and "beast".

Had me like
1722853634186.png

The red comet flashed for like .001 seconds took me some effort to get that screenshot, what’s that about

IMG_5129.jpeg
It was a heavy part of book 2 but it was down played on the show. It has different meanings for different people. Some saw it as an omen but it basically signaled the return of Dragons and magic to the world.

When the Dragons returned, magic did with them which made it possible for the white walkers to return as well.

I would've thought the man with antlers was a representation of Bobby B., whom will also be descending from their direct lineage.

This season was definitely a season of deeper exploration into the people of both sides. I want more, but I'm not pressed for it. I'll just forget about this show for the next 2 years and see y'all in 2026.

They did 2 large time jumps in season 1 to set up the action in season 2.

Then they used season 2 to dramatically slow things down to set up 3.

They’re going to stretch this **** to 4 seasons and bore the hell out of us.

(I’m still pulling up for the shows on aegon’s conquest and robert’s rebellion)

I liked the episode, it just as anticlimactic as hell :lol:

We couldn't even see Vahgar burning the people or sad faced girl being happy after playing hide and seek with a big *** dragon for five episodes

We did get Daemon and a classic Aegon line :lol:

I'm glad I held out and didn't watch the leak and avoided spoilers.

I would have been more pissed if I watched a leak and it was that :lol: It would have been like opening a christmas present expecting a video game and it was some socks and underwear.

Back
Top Bottom