Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I liked the finale.
A few of the corrupters seeing the error in their ways.
Halaena and Rhaenera finally getting some payoff.
Aegon realizing he overplayed his hand.
The Girl running in the fields with the dirty face who I kept wondering what the F she was doing finally getting a dragon?
Corlys getting grilled by the pouty *** Bastard.
What else, yea I can dig it.
I don’t care to see hella action for no reason.

Last edited:
The red comet from the books was dope to see too.
The red comet flashed for like .001 seconds took me some effort to get that screenshot, what’s that about

IMG_5129.jpeg

Felt like this was one of the better written seasons. Very well put together.

Everyone complained about rushing GoT finale. Now they gonna milk this.

Cant wait for next season.

So... how far down the line is Daenarys from Daemon and Rhaenyra?

And Aemond Targaeryean that was maestar at Castle Black/The Wall. Where is he in the line?

Been rewatching the original GOT (about to start season 5). Might just need to dive in and read the books.

The red comet flashed for like .001 seconds took me some effort to get that screenshot, what’s that about

IMG_5129.jpeg

Also, the comet was in the original GOT. It happened at the same time that Danny survived the fire and her dragons hatched.

Funniest part over the last week was Dany and Jon stans fighting over whether Daemon's vision meant Dany was the true PTWP

So... how far down the line is Daenarys from Daemon and Rhaenyra?
The first episode of the first season of HOTD says “it’s 172 years before the death of The Mad King” (Dany’s dad).

So we can assume at this point through two seasons of HOTD, we’re somewhere near 200 years before The Mad King/and the immediate aftermath, the events of Game of Thrones.

Interestingly, the claims to take over the throne in that first episode, by Veserys and Rhaenys, were made at Harrenhall (where Daemon has been having his visions).

I have appreciation for good dialogue and acting. Not everything needs to be balls to the wall action 🤷🏾‍♂️

Y’all gotta stop with this “dialogue” ********.

I too like good writing.

GoT has never been about balls to the wall action so I don’t where yall got this straw man from.

It was not a good episode nor season compared to the first season.

I think it's fair for folks to question the finale and not have it be all about well there wasn't any battles so it sucked.

It's also cool to enjoy the dialogue, slow build up and a change of pace to end the season the way it did.

But there is zero question they wanted this season to be a full trailer for Season 3. Which is cool with me, some ppl may not rock with that which is cool as well.

It's a long wait but season 3 will probably fulfill everyone's wants on alot of fronts.

and 99% book readers think its all garbage anyways so at least you'll never feel that miserable so that's a plus
QbadP.png

Joke for the bad CGI. It's the same guy lol

Vision played the GOT greatest hits with Brynden and Dany. No reason the NK would be someone different

Unless D&D got hired to do this show too

I'm starting to think it ain't the same guy, or even the NK. Just one of the Generals.

Back
Top Bottom