Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Lol

Ah man

Can't wait for the Sunday/Monday reactions to this

damn

they really ended the season like that

:rofl:

I wish these shows werent written with multiple seasons in mind smh. Weak finale.

Nothing happened…

I can’t be the only one disappointed this season :lol:

One of THEEEEE WORST season finales of any GoT seasons.

Maybe one of the worst seasons too.

This is tied with season 7 of GoT

IMG_6962.gif
lmao-laugh.gif

They really said we about to milk the tf outta this story even though we know isn't that long

HotD show runners: "Not sure how many seasons we can go given how short the story is compared to GOT"

HBO Execs:
20240804_195103.gif

And Daemon's last vision just continues to remind me that D&D were some punk *** *****es in the end

****-****em.gif

Aemond:

Mans was spiraling after he realized the Vhagar button wouldn't be his saving grace.

Ulf that one friend you can't take anywhere. :lol: :smh:

Daemon's Harrenhal escapades finally leading somewhere with his vision of what happens in Game of Thrones.

While the finale was nonstop action with an "oh ****!" moment like season 1 they did a great job of building up the Dance of Dragons.

Hopefully they can stick the landing.

What in the world made this a good finale to you?

I come in peace.

The 10 mins on Tyland mud wrestling?

Daemons weak *** speech to get the troops ready?

Pouty Jace?

Interactions between Alicent & Rhaenyra, Corlys & Adam, the Daemon stuff, Halena basically letting Aemond he ****** up and the ending build up for next season.

I have appreciation for good dialogue and acting. Not everything needs to be balls to the wall action 🤷🏾‍♂️

Some superb acting this finale.

With that said where is my blood and gore at?

We get shorted 2 episodes after years of waiting and none of the big players died?

Had me in disbelief watching the credits thinking their got a be more like…

1722826888738.gif

40min in and there were a bunch of talking so i looked at the time left and saw 40min left so i was prepared from some good dragon action with one or two falling then it cuts to the end...

but 30 minutes later and there were still a lot of talking and then the credits rolled

:lol:

Bring byke ten episode seasons

I enjoyed that a lot but

BRING BYKE TEN EPISODE SEASONS
Can’t stress enough

I enjoyed the episode

The good

A.) The Rhae Alicent talk was phenomenal
B.) The implication Daemon with the Godswood vision… this is pretty massive
C.) Larys being the catalyst to maybe ruining a truce between Rhae and Alicent

I don’t really think—if I had expectations for some deaths—and it ends up not happening, doesn’t mean that this ‘wasn’t’ a good story episode.

The bad:

A.) Nothing about the aftermath of Rhanerya and Misarya’s kiss?
B.) Criston and Rhaena’s scenes were wasted
C.) No tangible use of the dragon riders one episode later, just an inauguration dinner

Was pretty normal for GOT for the finale to be worse than the penultimate episode of season 🤷‍♂️

This finale and season of HotD was basically a Marvel post credit to get your excited for the next thing.

Damn, we getting that spin-off before we get to see the next season of this? Guess we at least got that to look forward to next year.

Next season should be plenty of fire and blood, but this season feeling like a big tease right now. Emma D'Arcy better get some awards for this season. She is COOOKING.

Interactions between Alicent & Rhaenyra, Corlys & Adam, the Daemon stuff, Halena basically letting Aemond he ****** up and the ending build up for next season.

I have appreciation for good dialogue and acting. Not everything needs to be balls to the wall action 🤷🏾‍♂️
This is exactly how I feel. The dialogue was great. Set up everything perfectly 👌🏾

Back
Top Bottom