Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

this shot was cool

giphy (1).gif

Crabfeeder sounds like a DBZ villain haha

Can't wait for next episode, hopefully we really get to see Daemon in action

After an Eps1 rewatch I have 2 questions.

1. Otto Hightower sent a raven before sending his daughter to bed the king after his wife passed.

To who and about what.

2. The king keeps getting cut on the throne and infected.

Is someone poising him?

1. Otto Hightower sent a raven before sending his daughter to bed the king after his wife passed.

To who and about what.

Is someone poising him?

That’s what I’m thinking. I think Otto is playing the long game. I think he’s littlefinger in disguise.

They’ve obviously been making a focal point of his daughter biting her nails until they bleed. I noticed she does it whenever she’s doing something she doesn’t WANT to do. I have a feeling she’s being forced to conspire against the king by her father.

To who and about what.

Is someone poising him?
It's sending a message to the viewers that he's not fit to be king if he keeps getting cut while sitting on The Iron Throne.

Historically, the Iron Throne has a habit of cutting people who aren’t fit to sit on it. The Mad King used to get cut on the Iron Throne all of the time, they used to call him King Scab. Although to be fair, it is a throne made up of swords. Aegon 1 wanted it to be dangerous and uncomfortable because he believed kings shouldn’t get comfortable with power.

That’s what I’m thinking. I think Otto is playing the long game. I think he’s littlefinger in disguise.

They’ve obviously been making a focal point of his daughter biting her nails until they bleed. I noticed she does it whenever she’s doing something she doesn’t WANT to do. I have a feeling she’s being forced to conspire against the king by her father.

you have to understand that for the most part everyone in this world wants power.
not necessarily the iron throne but you have to also remember a lot of these houses were Kings before Aegon I.

sons and daughters are literally just fodder for this.
marrying off your kids are means for solidifying power and alliances.

Otto hearing the king choose Alicent is like hearing David Stern call your name as 1st overall pick.

remains to be seen but I don't think the raven was anything nefarious, it's the Hands duty to notify (or hide) the realm of these matters.

Back
Top Bottom