Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I think we call those Easter eggs no?

No. An Easter Egg would be like the dagger Viserys has. But that’s an Easter Egg that applies to Got. What I’m saying is, what if GoT spoiled events that have yet to happen on House of the Dragon? Is that a real spoiler since GoT already mentioned it?

If it was already mentioned on one of the shows, is it a true spoiler?

66880B1F-6EF5-4D56-8724-7F5523F144D1.jpeg

“So do it. And be done with all this bother.”
C3D0D22F-B5F3-4515-947E-69F19B9A835B.gif

Man ain’t gonna lie I was thinking of some crazy twist where he was gonna announce marrying his daughter. Mid evil times was a weird time.

Plus they Targaryen.

No lie when he looked at Rhae i was like is he about to do what i think he is, but when the camera panned the room and Alicent was there I knew what he chose.

Only thing about Targaryen family for me is renaming their kids
**** got me confused :lol:
Same thing when I saw that family tree.

I noticed the similarities back when Dany named her dragons.

Thought it was homage but every other generation has the same names. They deadass recycling the same 12 names for boys and girls :lol:

Technically, wouldn't that be a spoiler also? Because he's not on the show yet. 👀

-foe
As already covered, there are like 15 Aemond Targareyns son you wouldn't know when or if he was gonna be on this show.

I dunno but when RhaeBae breaks into speaking that old Valeryan tongue, she gets 10x sexier.
Bruh, if she wasn't of age I was gonna say you WILDIN and way outta pocket for this

I really thought she was 13-16 :lol:

Last edited:
I just realized the second half of the season conflict between House of the Dragon and Sunday Night Football

AB309868-4E3F-450F-B10F-7E37347E43A7.jpeg

Watch the game live. Record the show and watch it after.

If there was a major event that happened the week prior and you simply cannot wait for the newest episode AND the SNF game is most likely traaaash, watch the show, keep up with the score of the game on your phone.

If there was a major event that happened the week prior and the game is supposed to be a hot one and it starts and sure enough, it's guns blazing, look, we're all gonna disagree here. You gotta do what's in your heart and live with it.

-foe

My hope is that this series eventually leads to Bobby B getting a series during his prime. And also to see Bessie:lol:

Viserys gotta be the first one to go. He acting too Robb Stark and acting too much on emotions right now. That damn throne alone might kill his *** with all the cuts he’s getting.

He had to put his hand in a box full of maggots :sick:

Back
Top Bottom