Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Man ain’t gonna lie I was thinking of some crazy twist where he was gonna announce marrying his daughter. Mid evil times was a weird time.

Plus they Targaryen.

Didn't they mine a crap ton of Valyrion steel in GoT? Or was that dragonglass? Or am I completely misremembering something?

-foe

masagipatron masagipatron He asked what character the actor plays, not his lineage/parents, so yeah that's a spoiler on you.

If you had said he just played "Aemond Targaryen", then you can understand why that wouldn't have been a spoiler, because it says zero about Aemond's parents? But now we know who Aemond's parents are on the show before it's been revealed on the show. Whether I could have guessed it, or that the info "is out there", isn't the point.

Sir you don't have a hard job, just don't talk about what's not yet on the show.

058EEA7A-E75A-4E47-85BF-13B9FB0FE0FB.jpeg

masagipatron masagipatron He asked what character the actor plays, not his lineage/parents, so yeah that's a spoiler on you.

If you had said he just played "Aemond Targaryen", then you can understand why that wouldn't have been a spoiler, because it says zero about Aemond's parents? But now we know who Aemond's parents are on the show before it's been revealed on the show. Whether I could have guessed it, or that the info "is out there", isn't the point.

Sir you don't have a hard job, just don't talk about what's not yet on the show.

My man, you’re crying over learning who Aemond’s parents are? Really. That’s it? I could understand if I said Aemond did this, Aemond said that, Aemond blah blah but the knowledge that he’s their son, that’s such a massive, Westeros shattering spoiler?

I know you think you're smarter than making a mistake or something but what part of don't discuss what's not on the show is hard? It's a simple rule, and then we don't have to worry about you deciding what's spoil-able which would be flawed clearly.

I know you think you're smarter than making a mistake or something but what part of don't discuss what's not on the show is hard? It's a simple rule, and then we don't have to worry about you deciding what's spoil-able which would be flawed clearly.

Okay, going forward, Spoiler Tags on everything. But question to you was, is this a monumental spoiler? Did it really ruin anything for you? Like really? This show was promoted in the media extensively as covering the Targaryen Civil War. That’s a major spoiler. Much bigger spoiler than hearing who Aemond’s parents are.

If you had said he just played "Aemond Targaryen", then you can understand why that wouldn't have been a spoiler
Technically, wouldn't that be a spoiler also? Because he's not on the show yet. 👀

-foe

Parents are a big deal in GOT/HOD so maybe, thing is I wouldn’t know if it was a big deal, plus we know miscarriages happen commonly so there’s no guarantee someone being pregnant means a famous Targaryen is about to show up. Either way, I appreciate you with the spoilers.

I mean not a major spoiler but wouldn't mind if it's book knowledge and hasn't aired on the show yet, at least put it in a spoiler tag. Being in a trailer or not I wouldn't have surmised anything because I don't know anything. Small spoilers lead to big spoilers... Then to wikiboyz pretending they got theories again.

This happens literally all the time with popular shows. It's a really simple concept to me, and jpzx jpzx already mentioned it: real time discussion should only discuss what has already happened on the show.

-foe

masagipatron masagipatron think about Better Call Saul

We’ve seen BB

But still some of those connections and reveals we’re still a nice surprise and talking points post show.

You taking that away from us b.

SHUUUSH!

Back
Top Bottom