Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I thought I was in the wrong mode, like wait ain't this sposed to be Dolby Vision?

it was artificially darkened too, the beach scene was shot during the day

Screenshot-2022-08-20-161633.jpg

House-of-Dragon-1627137.jpg

DED65BF1-573D-4739-A59B-8936C94802BF.jpeg

:lol: at aegon growing up to be a short little rat in the next episode. Aemond looks older than him
time jumps haven’t bothered me one bit so far but how the hell am i suppose to believe thats Aegon and Aemond? :lol:

Aegon going from a tall, scronny little teenager to still looking like a teenager but with love handles and Aemond growing taller than him, looking older than him and more physically fit

Thanks on the heads up. Will adjust the brightness when I watch tonight :lol:

Otto being the hand of the king again :lol:

aemond smart for saying it was his brother

had he said Alicent it would of been major not something to move past

I thought GoT was going to be one of the best shows of all time from the series premiere. Im surprised thats unbelievable. I remember telling everyone i knew about it after it aired.

i wanna know how they letting this dude criston be this bold

i get ya boy letting his wife and daughter slide.. or even daemon laughing during the funeral

but this dude
All of this. The way these folks just steady disrespecting the King in PUBLIC situations is beyond me. First Criston murks the guard of the Kings Sin in Law on his wedding day and slow strolls up out of the party, then he participates in the blatant disregard for the Kings words to drop the Kids fighting and bastard talk. Dude would have been dead dead if I was King, in fact. I’d hire the Red Witch of the Village to relife his *** just so I can take his head off for a second time.

He ain’t someone connected

if anything when what’s his face saw him chuckle some shh shoulda gone down

Yea I thought Qarl played Daemon by sneaking Laenor away alive. Maybe Rhae would want it like that but Daemon for sure wanted Laenor dead.
I thought Daemon was hiring Qarl to Murk Laenor until he specific said “make sure there’s a WITNESS”. Found that odd, then he snaps the neck of the Rando, then the “WITNESS” runs out during the duel to grab help and by the time they got back the neck that was snapped was in the fire wearing Laenors clothes and THEN, Bald Laenor rowing to FREEDOM with Qarl, yea he was definitely in on it. Rhae had all the Respect for Laenor, no reason to kill him when you can just pull a scheme instead so he can keep it pushing with his lover and The Riches Daemon paid them.

lost all over again

went from greatness to driving off of a cliff
And kind of the same causes in each case - show-runners bit off more than they could chew and then decided they just wanted to hurry the shows to conclusion.

I thought GoT was going to be one of the best shows of all time from the series premiere. Im surprised thats unbelievable. I remember telling everyone i knew about it after it aired.
I’m right there with you and sneeker sneeker on this
And by the time they decided to Dead Stark in front of his kids to end Season1 I was completely blown away.

I never Participated in the GOT thread or any show threads for that matter back then so the group think for thumbs up or down never had a chance to lean on me, it was just how I felt from jump, and that felling was that it was EPIC

a-friend a-friend I see what yall are saying and it makes sense. I just would have thought Daemon would rather have Laenor dead than alive. I did find it weird when Laenor was threatening his own mans. Now we know he was in on it.

Back
Top Bottom