Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Rewatching some episodes:

- In the wedding episode, Daemon tells Laena "you look almost as pretty as your brother".
- In the next episode when Laena is trying to convince him to return to Kings Landing, she tells him "I miss my brother, and I think you do to".

Did I miss something?

What settings do ya'll use or better yet what tv's do ya'll have? None of the beach scenes came across as too dark when I was watching.

I tried every single setting my tv would change to. It was always pitch black. The scene where aemond went to steal the dragon, you couldn’t even make out any part of his face. Just a faint outline of his hair.

I’m not upset, I don’t blame the show runners. I just pretend that ALL online streaming doesn’t have the technology to do dark scenes like that.

Rewatching some episodes:

- In the wedding episode, Daemon tells Laena "you look almost as pretty as your brother".
- In the next episode when Laena is trying to convince him to return to Kings Landing, she tells him "I miss my brother, and I think you do to".

Did I miss something?
It felt like there was some sexual tension between him and Qarl when he gave him the bag full of gold :emoji_thinking:

Maybe cause I watched the episode a day later but I did not think it was too dark at all. But I’m seeing a lot of folks online talking about the darkness.

You talking like Dragons is common in the show.

It was just little kids being ready to kill after we just saw them interacting with each other earlier.

Granted they were picking on dude giving him a pig but still. They were ready to put each other in the dirt.

Who’s gonna **** with Almond now tho?? The two little bastards giving me Jon snow vibes all the way tho “I don’t want it” loved that little nod…

Also Ser Criston is the OG Simp…

Oh snap, we doing another time jump!? The kids are grown now? Son Almond is gonna be a probleeeeeemmmmmm…

The only person that remotely cares for Vys is Rhae…lol

My man Vys shoulda just hopped on that little boat with Leanor and his boo…..son needs to get away from all this toxicity at once

it was artificially darkened too, the beach scene was shot during the day

Screenshot-2022-08-20-161633.jpg

House-of-Dragon-1627137.jpg
I hate when movies and shows do this. It’s so obvious it’s bad :lol: I felt like I was watching a show with navy tints on

Dude is beyonnndddd salty 12 years later with Rhae….fam
I'm not saying he should be, but I suppose why he's extra mad about the situation is despite protest, he forsook his oath of being a virgin to Rhae (which could have cost him his life if she decided to blab) and she ultimately dubbed him for someone else in the Kings Guard under the guise of " I have to do MY DUTY"

Who’s gonna **** with Almond now tho?? The two little bastards giving me Jon snow vibes all the way tho “I don’t want it” loved that little nod…

Also Ser Criston is the OG Simp…

It’s wild that not a single person addressed the fact that a little kid just commandeered a WMD. Not ONE adult has anything to say?

Imagine if one of trumps kids was like “Yo, I just got back from touring the aircraft carrier off the gulf. I snatched up an F-14 Tomcat loaded with nuclear warheads. It’s mine now, she chose me.”

It’s wild that not a single person addressed the fact that a little kid just commandeered a WMD. Not ONE adult has anything to say?

Imagine if one of trumps kids was like “Yo, I just got back from touring the aircraft carrier off the gulf. I snatched up an F-14 Tomcat loaded with nuclear warheads. It’s mine now, she chose me.”
Only Otto mentioned it. Part of his evil plan lol

Back
Top Bottom