Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

"Entertaining his young squires..."
Alicent on where Laenor was...
a1.gif
Bwahaha Criston is such a clueless brat, he can’t even keep it together. The other kings guard is definitely on to him.

Cole could've been in Harwin's position, putting his bastards in line for the iron throne, but fumbled the bag over some damn oranges :smh:

a1.gif

was waiting for baldy to do something but all he seems to be doing is chill

he serves the king and its obvious he doesnt want any harm to happen to rhae and her children and dude didnt step in when sole tried to advance

when alicent ordered cole to take the kids eye, i thought baldy would at least flinch and be ready but nope, dude dont care

Dude took their dead mother's dragon at her funeral. Hands were rightly so thrown.
For the daughters, yes.

Those nephews were getting revenge for the previous sparring session :lol:

Aemond was so spicy I was expecting him to call them his bastard nephews :lol:

a1.gif
Lord commander gave him the **** wrong with you look :lol:

No one died at Ramsey or Tyrion’s weddings. Sure certain deaths led to that wedding: Robb Stark and Lysa Arryn respectively, but same could be said for “Laenor’s” death leading to this one.

Remember, in the Dothraki culture, if there aren’t 3 deaths at a wedding, it’s considered a dud.

I personally enjoyed the dark scene on the beach. Real mood setter.

It was dark but i was still able to see everything just fine.

Imma fan of darkness in general tho so. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yall needa start using ya cat eye. Lol
could be a new tv feature kind of thing. immerse in the experience just like Helen Keller.

If Visery is alive with this next time jump I’m going to lose it 🤣🤣

He loves Rhae and his family but the knucklehead could’ve eased the tension by calling an audible by naming Aegon heir to the throne.

Rhae would’ve been sad for a day or two but would’ve forgotten it after she got the dragon from somebody.

All these time jumps and years passed and we’ve only seen one war or so. We know Visery is a softy but he had the realm in check lol

Part of me feels like Rhaenyra doesn’t even want to be queen. More so she’s doing it to honor her father’s request. Almost as if it’d be a sigh of relief if Viserys just names Aegon king.

What settings do ya'll use or better yet what tv's do ya'll have? None of the beach scenes came across as too dark when I was watching.

It depends on the tv. I watch on an LG OLED and it looks great. You have to have a tv that handles blacks well.

I have an older Samsung LED in another room and it looked completely different. Basically you need to watch on an OLED.

I have an LG oled, it was dark. They said they intentionally made it dark so I'm not even sure what the debate is. If it wasn't dark then you probably need to check your settings or get a new TV.

Out here watching on the built-in "vivid" setting with trumotion on talking crazy.

Back
Top Bottom