Gangland Vol. Boston...still? Castlegate?

Miami Heat caps: Heath St..They still out there. I'm old so not sure what gangs are still prevalent but I know the goons are still out there. That never goes away. But Boston cleaned up a lot a lot compared to the 80s and 90s. X-Men, Timberwolves, G-Pack, Goya Boys, The Bulldogs then they were hoods/streets like Academy(Braves Hats) Mission(Michigan Hats/Colors), Mozart(Twins Hats), Boylston n Dalrymple, Cathedral, Intervale, Creston, Sumner, Uphams, Stoughton, Pleasant, 4 Corners, Bruinswick(Big Head Boys) OP, Castlegate, Magnolia. I think Magnolia and Intervale got down with each other at one point..

Originally Posted by kingk777

Originally Posted by NYC game

Hey NT Family,
I was just talking with my buddy and we got to talking about how big gang culture was and the influence that the combination of these gangs' reign of power and the emergence of crack cocaine had on an already racially divided city...possibly one of the most racially divided cities in America. 
This is what you inner city youths have discussions about ?
laugh.gif
 J/K
Word. Looking at just that segment of what I wrote you'd think it was a quote from 60 minutes or something
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really though, anybody want to put me on to what REALLY happened with Paul Pierce's stabbing? Was it really Benzino's crew? Paul Pierce got with Benzino's sister? That's hilarious to me...but the stabbing isn't. 

Also, if anybody has any more info about any of these Boston street gangs, it's much appreciated, especially Castlegate and Mission Hill. 

Oh yeah...did any of these gangs have alliances with each other? 

laugh.gif
this thread is still around...didnt know there was this many people from boston or who cared about old boston gang life

i wont speak too much on the PP situation but if you've ever seen him in the club you'd know why he got what he got...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Wasn't Roxbury big with the gangs back then. My lil bro lives out there now and said it aint nothing but it used to be crazy
thats the thing about boston...theres these neighborhoods then there are the subsets to these neighborhoods...so you can say roxbury and be talking about an area full of college kids living close by but off campus...yuppie couples....or the [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]cape verdeans[/color] that are letting AKs off everyweek of the summer...

like i said it has calmed down alot since they brought in the feds a while back but to say its done is crazy
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]my peoples...[/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by NYC game

This is what you inner city youths have discussions about ?
laugh.gif
 J/K
Word. Looking at just that segment of what I wrote you'd think it was a quote from 60 minutes or something
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really though, anybody want to put me on to what REALLY happened with Paul Pierce's stabbing? Was it really Benzino's crew? Paul Pierce got with Benzino's sister? That's hilarious to me...but the stabbing isn't. 

Also, if anybody has any more info about any of these Boston street gangs, it's much appreciated, especially Castlegate and Mission Hill. 

Oh yeah...did any of these gangs have alliances with each other? 

laugh.gif
this thread is still around...didnt know there was this many people from boston or who cared about old boston gang life

i wont speak too much on the PP situation but if you've ever seen him in the club you'd know why he got what he got...

dude it's been like 10 years. Aint no point leaving the PP story behind

Originally Posted by Iceman617

Miami Heat caps: Heath St..They still out there. I'm old so not sure what gangs are still prevalent but I know the goons are still out there. That never goes away. But Boston cleaned up a lot a lot compared to the 80s and 90s. X-Men, Timberwolves, G-Pack, Goya Boys, The Bulldogs then they were hoods/streets like Academy(Braves Hats) Mission(Michigan Hats/Colors), Mozart(Twins Hats), Boylston n Dalrymple, Cathedral, Intervale, Creston, Sumner, Uphams, Stoughton, Pleasant, 4 Corners, Bruinswick(Big Head Boys) OP, Castlegate, Magnolia. I think Magnolia and Intervale got down with each other at one point..
Yo, props for the info, Iceman. I appreciate it. You guys always drop knowledge in here and I can't thank you enough. 
Nobody's going to put me up on the Paul Pierce stabbing though? I'm so curious out here. Sportsdesk didn't have the nitty gritty details. All I heard back in the day was that a rapper (Benzino) was possibly involved, it was in a (usually) gay club, and Tony Battie and his brother saved the day.

What was the deal though? 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom