Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by throwback1718

damn, it got nasty in here real quick.

Ninjahood is fightin like 5 fights @ once.
i know im comfortable in my skin, so all this panty wetting and bunching certain cats is displaying on this post wouldn't translate had this been a face to face conversation.

son compared kobe bryant's outburst to Jim crow laws.....WITH A STRAIGHT FACE 
laugh.gif

GIFSoup

why wouldn't this convo be the same? Is it because you are a tough guy from da heights?  Boi Stopppp.  You just mad cuz we stylin' on you. Is da Cal musket on you? I've noticed a trend with you ninja.  Everytime you are wrong  you throw out some kinda "I'm more hood/tough" comment instead of sticking to the actual facts.  If this convo was face to face you would still be wrong and the same words would be said.  My question is would you be saying "Niger please" around dudes you don't know?
notice how you took my response that assumed i was talking bout some street $+%+.
laugh.gif
typical...

other then da infamous fat joe's street cred  (
wink.gif
pimp.gif
salute to my favorite block on this board) i have no such record...you just talking $+%+ out your %!%
laugh.gif

+@%@## read what they wanna read apparently, but if you really wanna know i hold my tongue for no one....i talk about common sense and cats wanna pull da Jim Crow race card up in here...

jim mother %++###% crow
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

damn, it got nasty in here real quick.

Ninjahood is fightin like 5 fights @ once.
i know im comfortable in my skin, so all this panty wetting and bunching certain cats is displaying on this post wouldn't translate had this been a face to face conversation.

laugh.gif

GIFSoup

why wouldn't this convo be the same? Is it because you are a tough guy from da heights?  Boi Stopppp.  You just mad cuz we stylin' on you. Is da Cal musket on you? I've noticed a trend with you ninja.  Everytime you are wrong  you throw out some kinda "I'm more hood/tough" comment instead of sticking to the actual facts.  If this convo was face to face you would still be wrong and the same words would be said.  My question is would you be saying "Niger please" around dudes you don't know?
notice how you took my response that assumed i was talking bout some street $+%+.
laugh.gif
typical...

wink.gif
pimp.gif
salute to my favorite block on this board) i have no such record...you just talking $+%+ out your %!%
laugh.gif

+@%@## read what they wanna read apparently, but if you really wanna know i hold my tongue for no one....i talk about common sense and cats wanna pull da Jim Crow race card up in here...

jim mother %++###% crow
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

GIFSoup

laugh.gif
typical...

wink.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

jim mother %++###% crow
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You care to explain the "you guys wouldn't last 1 min in central bookings" comment? Isn't that bragging how tough you are? or am I talking out my culo?  I'm only reading what you write man.

laugh.gif

GIFSoup

laugh.gif
typical...

wink.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

jim mother %++###% crow
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You care to explain the "you guys wouldn't last 1 min in central bookings" comment? Isn't that bragging how tough you are? or am I talking out my culo?  I'm only reading what you write man.

it's way too many pudding pop soft dudes on here. getting butthurt and reaching to no end.

shut up already and stop crying.

kobe said a word, apparently that word has so much power that feelings got hurt to no end. boo hoo hoo grow some testicles and stop letting words affect you that much. sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me.

it's way too many pudding pop soft dudes on here. getting butthurt and reaching to no end.

kobe said a word, apparently that word has so much power that feelings got hurt to no end. boo hoo hoo grow some testicles and stop letting words affect you that much. sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me.

You care to explain the "you guys wouldn't last 1 min in central bookings" comment? Isn't that bragging how tough you are?
no, thats displaying da moist vagina that being secreted all over this thread by certain folks over a MOUTH gesture...NOT EVEN DA WORD...a mouth gesture...
laugh.gif

and i don't like kobe bryant, and NO ONE is gonna confuse me for a laker fan, but da lengths of this artificial outrage is ridiculous...ESPECIALLY when this isn't new

in da NBA, hell this isn't new in organized sports AT ALL....ya wanna hang kobe bryant out to dry for this?
grin.gif
ya act like da "group" that ya trying to "clean up" for forgot

kobe is still a alleged rapist to these same people ya helping to bury a guy for basically acting normal in a competitive basketball game.

/thread

You care to explain the "you guys wouldn't last 1 min in central bookings" comment? Isn't that bragging how tough you are?
no, thats displaying da moist vagina that being secreted all over this thread by certain folks over a MOUTH gesture...NOT EVEN DA WORD...a mouth gesture...
laugh.gif

and i don't like kobe bryant, and NO ONE is gonna confuse me for a laker fan, but da lengths of this artificial outrage is ridiculous...ESPECIALLY when this isn't new

in da NBA, hell this isn't new in organized sports AT ALL....ya wanna hang kobe bryant out to dry for this?
grin.gif

kobe is still a alleged rapist to these same people ya helping to bury a guy for basically acting normal in a competitive basketball game.

/thread

laugh.gif

grin.gif

/thread

really though,  i mean it is what it is.  im just curious do some of you guys act the way you do on here, reaching and talking out your behinds and such in real life as well.

im just saying because if i overheard someone saying some of the stuff i've seen posted on here, i would tell them to go shut up and protest somewhere else.

laugh.gif

grin.gif

/thread

really though,  i mean it is what it is.  im just curious do some of you guys act the way you do on here, reaching and talking out your behinds and such in real life as well.

im just saying because if i overheard someone saying some of the stuff i've seen posted on here, i would tell them to go shut up and protest somewhere else.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

grin.gif

/thread

Yeah I said all this like 3 pages ago. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

grin.gif

/thread

Yeah I said all this like 3 pages ago. 

What are you 2 talking about?

This thread hasn't been about what Kobe said since the first 10 pages.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Kobe got fined. Who cares? Stern has an agenda that isn't mine nor anyone elses on NT.

I couldn't give a @!*@ about Kobe getting punished or not, the only reason I posted in this thread and responded to others is because of the ignorance that is shown towards the idea of homosexuality.

How many times do SCIENTIFIC STUDIES have to be posted for you dummies to wake up?? But again this will turn into "man dis charmin soft dude be cryin tears in da first 5 minutes up at sing sing.", "dudes gettin moist crotches over a word kobe said to da official!!" etc etc.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dunno why I try to talk sense into some people on NT about this stuff. I provide cited facts and get rebuttals that include testimonials from "da @@++% in da heightz that switched teams cause she got beat up".
sick.gif
sick.gif
WTH?

What are you 2 talking about?

This thread hasn't been about what Kobe said since the first 10 pages.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Kobe got fined. Who cares? Stern has an agenda that isn't mine nor anyone elses on NT.

I couldn't give a @!*@ about Kobe getting punished or not, the only reason I posted in this thread and responded to others is because of the ignorance that is shown towards the idea of homosexuality.

How many times do SCIENTIFIC STUDIES have to be posted for you dummies to wake up?? But again this will turn into "man dis charmin soft dude be cryin tears in da first 5 minutes up at sing sing.", "dudes gettin moist crotches over a word kobe said to da official!!" etc etc.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dunno why I try to talk sense into some people on NT about this stuff. I provide cited facts and get rebuttals that include testimonials from "da @@++% in da heightz that switched teams cause she got beat up".
sick.gif
sick.gif
WTH?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

wth, kobe should get PAID 10, 000 for saying #!%%$$.  he's givin those #*%%# exposure
thank you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG you dudes are damn stupid.

LOL uh oh the captain save amaechi's are here.

what yall think he shudda got fined 200,000?  smh

wth, kobe should get PAID 10, 000 for saying #!%%$$.  he's givin those #*%%# exposure
thank you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man f the NBA and f those soft little charmin gay *%%$! pride activist. who knows what he meant( even though we all know what he meant), it couldve been the literal translation which means bundle of sticks. how you gon get fined for called somebody a bundle of sticks really though. people in here need to man the f up about some (()) *** garbage.

thank you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This should lock up the thread in 3...2...

PS-I can't get over a site with guys acting all tough/masculine with a thread with pictures that show what some GUY wore today so other GUYS can see. 

thank you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This should lock up the thread in 3...2...

PS-I can't get over a site with guys acting all tough/masculine with a thread with pictures that show what some GUY wore today so other GUYS can see. 

man f the NBA and f those soft little charmin gay *%%$! pride activist. who knows what he meant( even though we all know what he meant), it couldve been the literal translation which means bundle of sticks. how you gon get fined for called somebody a bundle of sticks really though. people in here need to man the f up about some (()) *** garbage.

Really though, this thread and the hip hop/education thread go hand in hand. Not hard to tell who in here was a product of a terrible school system/environment/household.

Really though, this thread and the hip hop/education thread go hand in hand. Not hard to tell who in here was a product of a terrible school system/environment/household.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

tumblr_lhgh8auvl21qhpzp8o1_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom